Hillary Clinton admitting that she aquitted a child rapist on a legal technicality

Now, if you want to discuss how she was fired from the Watergate commission for being dishonest. That's fair game, but this?
NO, we won't be discussing it, since it's total BULLSHIT. FALSE: Jerry Zeifman Fired Hillary Clinton from the Watergate Investigation
Right, she was never 'fired' - she was 'let go'. Even if she wasn't fired, SHE SHOULD HAVE BEEN! She intentionally, KNOWINGLY, filed a FALSE, MISLEADING, WRONG legal brief in an attempt to deny a President of the United States of his due legal counsel - she intentionally TRIED TO STRIP AN AMERCAN CITIZEN OF HIS CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT!
She was "let go" along with everyone else, when Nixon resigned and the committee she worked for became moot. She didn't "intentionally" attempt to strip anyone of their rights. She wrote a brief as directed by her superiors.

Lawyers are the most despicable people on earth until you need one, then they rock!
What on Earth would I ever need a Lawyer for? I have no intent on ever willingly participating in the US Legal system.
What if you get charged with something that isn't true? I was blamed for a traffic accident, but my lawyer proved the plaintiff wasn't telling the truth. You can become involved in the justice system, willing or not.

What if you get charged with something that isn't true? I was blamed for a traffic accident, but my lawyer proved the plaintiff wasn't telling the truth. You can become involved in the justice system, willing or not.

That's what insurance companies are for. Were I to be chargef with a CRIME, I jave commented several times thst I would neith seek nor assist counsel in my defense.

AUDIO: Hillary Clinton Speaks of Defense of Child Rapist in Newly Unearthed Tapes

Further proof that this woman puts money and power in front of any just or respectable principles.

I couldn't do it, but that was her job. The government has to prove it's case, everyone is entitled to a defense
You're right that everyone is entitled to a defense, no matter what their crimes are they deserve a fair trial. However the trial should be conducted under a pretense for respecting the law on both sides of the aisle. This means that a just lawyer will argue the case for a child rapist on the grounds of evidence and attack the prosecutions' story at every turn.

However you shouldn't confuse this type of defender with the one who abuses loopholes in the written law to acquit guilty persons. That is not respecting the law it is desecrating it.

AUDIO: Hillary Clinton Speaks of Defense of Child Rapist in Newly Unearthed Tapes

Further proof that this woman puts money and power in front of any just or respectable principles.

I couldn't do it, but that was her job. The government has to prove it's case, everyone is entitled to a defense
You're right that everyone is entitled to a defense, no matter what their crimes are they deserve a fair trial. However the trial should be conducted under a pretense for respecting the law on both sides of the aisle. This means that a just lawyer will argue the case for a child rapist on the grounds of evidence and attack the prosecutions' story at every turn.

However you shouldn't confuse this type of defender with the one who abuses loopholes in the written law to acquit guilty persons. That is not respecting the law it is desecrating it.

Fair enough, but you're assuming a lot

She has no conscious so it's not possible to embarrass her. She'll smile and wave off the charges no problem. What WILL ruin her life is to have once again failed at getting the object of her desire for decades: The Golden Ring AKA Becoming the President.

Bingo! That's what makes her so scary. I've never seen anyone so desperate to be president. Even Saturday Night Live has done hilarious skits about how she is a crazy nut with a psychopathic obsession to sit in the Oval Office. Anyone that desperate for the most stressful job in the world speaks volumes about who she is (someone desperate for power and obsessed with her own fame/legacy).
Wow, I thought you were talking about Donald Trump.

She has no conscious so it's not possible to embarrass her. She'll smile and wave off the charges no problem. What WILL ruin her life is to have once again failed at getting the object of her desire for decades: The Golden Ring AKA Becoming the President.

Bingo! That's what makes her so scary. I've never seen anyone so desperate to be president. Even Saturday Night Live has done hilarious skits about how she is a crazy nut with a psychopathic obsession to sit in the Oval Office. Anyone that desperate for the most stressful job in the world speaks volumes about who she is (someone desperate for power and obsessed with her own fame/legacy).
Wow, I thought you were talking about Donald Trump.
No argument there. Though he is not as desperate to be president as Hilldabeast - he is every bit as power hungry. Thankfully though, he's been able to fulfill much of that desire through his companies.

Forum List

Back