I hire only the best lol

eddiew

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2013
Trump Super PAC Official Convicted Of Campaign Finance Violations
By: streiff (streiff (Diary) | May 5th, 2016 at 02:30 PM | 8

RESIZE: AAA

• 38 SHARES

Drawing by evlio via Flickr Creative Commons U like my stash of pix??

Because Donald Trump hires only the best people.

Only two months ago, the Donald Trump Super PAC, Great America PAC, hired a guy named Jesse Benton as its “strategist.” Many of you will recognize that name. Benton was Ron Paul’s campaign chairman, then as an aide to Senator Rand Paul, and as Mitch McConnell’s campaign manager. Benton was hired because nothing says “outsider” and “competence” like hiring Mitch McConnell’s campaign manager who was under federal indictment for campaign finance violations.

• 38 SHARES

Only two months ago, the Donald Trump Super PAC, Great America PAC, hired a guy named Jesse Benton as its “strategist.” Many of you will recognize that name. Benton was Ron Paul’s campaign chairman, then as an aide to Senator Rand Paul, and as Mitch McConnell’s campaign manager. Benton was hired because nothing says “outsider” and “competence” like hiring Mitch McConnell’s campaign manager who was under federal indictment for campaign finance violations.
Ah, stupid? Yo yeah you stupid. Donald Trump CANNOT hire super pac managers. Super pacs are independent of the folks running. You just a wee ignorant son.

• 38 SHARES

Donald Trump had nothing to do with the hiring of anyone that is associated to a Super PAC, so it is a fail for you...

Now you could have pointed out the corrupt insider that is running a Super PAC that is wanting Trump to be elected, and then you might have something but as you wrote it, well just another dud...

Try again...

Forum List

Back