Hillary Chose to Shield a Top Adviser Accused of Sexual Harassment

Only problem with getting to the top is....it's a long long way down.

You chose to vote for an admitted sexual predator

And you no doubt chose to support Roy Moore — a child molester — simply because he has an R next to his name.

I’ll take your opinion on the matter with a grain of salt

What a shock...total shock. There goes the old reputation of standing up for women's rights.

Hillary Clinton Chose to Shield a Top Adviser Accused of Harassment in 2008
Do you cons notice that every time you make a thread about Hillary these days that no liberal on this board gives a shit? Do you actually expect us to waste energy by saying “Hillary would never do that!” We don’t care. We also don’t doubt the story itself unlike you toddlers who call ANY negative news story about Trump fake.

Hillary is irrelevant. You seriously need to move on. I guess you need her though. She is your go-to distraction away from Trump.

What a shock...total shock. There goes the old reputation of standing up for women's rights.

So, Hillary docked his pay and sent him to sexual harassment/assault counseling. Sounds like she actually did something about it. In the meantime, Republican's supporting Trump do not care that he directly assaulted 20 women and peeped on multiple underage nude girls (according to his own taped admissions). Conservatives have no values other than hatred of fellow citizens with different political opinions. lmao

Do you cons notice that every time you make a thread about Hillary these days that no liberal on this board gives a shit? Do you actually expect us to waste energy by saying “Hillary would never do that!” We don’t care. We also don’t doubt the story itself unlike you toddlers who call ANY negative news story about Trump fake.

Hillary is irrelevant. You seriously need to move on. I guess you need her though. She is your go-to distraction away from Trump.
I don’t care about your thread. Let me type out two paragraphs explaining why.

Huh, actually I feel the libs crawl back under their rocks because they just want it to go away.

Huh, actually I feel the libs crawl back under their rocks because they just want it to go away.
Lol oh my god. You are so dense.

I don’t care about your thread. Let me type out two paragraphs explaining why.
Oh the thread itself is funny and worth ridicule even if I don’t give a shit about Hillary.

Trump was a Clinton adviser?

Yeah, I'll bet you were on Bill's secret list.
Seriously though. You voted for Trump, right? You know he was recorded talking about sexually assaulting women. Multiple women have come out accusing him of sexual assault.

In Wingnut world that’s enough to condemn someone — more than enough.

So spare us the faux concern for women’s rights.

Self awareness is not a conservative strong suit

Let me take a wild guess...you're a liberal.

Let me take a wild guess...you're a liberal.
Let me take a wild guess — you don’t know the meaning of ‘irony’

Seriously though. You voted for Trump, right? You know he was recorded talking about sexually assaulting women. Multiple women have come out accusing him of sexual assault.

LOL,,,you want to be spared the faux concern....on a subject pertaining Hillary's faux concern...LOL, now that is irony.

LOL,,,you want to be spared the faux concern....on a subject pertaining Hillary's faux concern...LOL, now that is irony.
You’re clueless

Bill-Clinton-cigar-3-640x480.jpg

Forum List

Back