Hillary calls Trump a terrorist

S7s3ImN.gif

Except the FBI is nothing but a puppet group for the Regime; a modern day SS.
That's the DoJ, the FBI are some straight shooters!

No, it's the FBI who has said that this is not a criminal investigation.

Where did she call Trump a terrorist?

I couldn't find it anywhere in the article OR the video you linked.

As stated, she called him an extremist (the libtard word for terrorist).
So she never called him a terrorist, she just implied it.

When will you change the title of this thread to reflect that fact, instead of lying about what she said as it currently does?

she didn't even imply it. The op took it on himself to associate extremist and terrorist then say dems use one meaning the other ...

makes sense to idiots.

Wha'ts idiotic is calling terrorists by extremists. But if that's what Dems are going to do, then you can't deny they're doing word association to go along with their idiocy.

you're calling extremists terrorists ... personally,I believe RW's are extreme idiots... take you, and your spin for instance.

Where did she call Trump a terrorist?

I couldn't find it anywhere in the article OR the video you linked.

As stated, she called him an extremist (the libtard word for terrorist).
So she never called him a terrorist, she just implied it.

When will you change the title of this thread to reflect that fact, instead of lying about what she said as it currently does?

she didn't even imply it. The op took it on himself to associate extremist and terrorist then say dems use one meaning the other ...

makes sense to idiots.

Wha'ts idiotic is calling terrorists by extremists. But if that's what Dems are going to do, then you can't deny they're doing word association to go along with their idiocy.

you're calling extremists terrorists ... personally,I believe RW's are extreme idiots... take you, and your spin for instance.

My argument is unassailable. You tantrum is of no consequence.

Forum List

Back