Hillary calls President Trump a 'Corrupt Human Tornado'

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Hillary Clinton: 'Corrupt Human Tornado' Trump Is Obsessed with Me Because He Knows He's an 'Illegitimate President'

Hillary also said in 2016 that anyone who doesn’t accept the results of an election is a threat to democracy. Hillary is the most corrupt and dishonest person to ever run for president. She committed obstruction of justice when she deleted her emails. She also destroyed her hard drives and cellphones to cover-up the evidence of her epic corruption. She has gotten away with it because she is a Democrat.

Oh, That Time When Clinton Said Anyone Who Doesn’t Accept The Results Of An Election Is A Threat To Democracy

Just to remind everyone just EXACTLY WHAT A FELONIOUS BITCH SHE IS....HER BALLS ARE THREE TIMES THE SIZE OF HER HUSBAND THAT SERIAL RAPIST AND PERVERT BLOW JOB CLINTON!!!.Notice BLOW JOBZ has gone to ground with all this while. The Hildebeast plans for a third attempt against Trump.....worth noting

The Pope of the church of holy lack of self-awareness.
Trump is an ego maniac, but Hillary is about 100X worse.
But, it takes a person like Trump to be able to stand-up to the Dem/Press/Hollywood hate machine.

Hillary Clinton: 'Corrupt Human Tornado' Trump Is Obsessed with Me Because He Knows He's an 'Illegitimate President'

Hillary also said in 2016 that anyone who doesn’t accept the results of an election is a threat to democracy. Hillary is the most corrupt and dishonest person to ever run for president. She committed obstruction of justice when she deleted her emails. She also destroyed her hard drives and cellphones to cover-up the evidence of her epic corruption. She has gotten away with it because she is a Democrat.

Oh, That Time When Clinton Said Anyone Who Doesn’t Accept The Results Of An Election Is A Threat To Democracy
Human Tornado...well that's kind of why many of us voted for him. I may not be on the Trump Train any longer but I voted for him to be a bull in a china shop and destroy the very corrupt thing we have all had to deal with...I don't think he is corrupt,just a bullshit artist who tells people what they want to hear to get elected and stay popular with his base.

Human Tornado...well that's kind of why many of us voted for him. I may not be on the Trump Train any longer but I voted for him to be a bull in a china shop and destroy the very corrupt thing we have all had to deal with...I don't think he is corrupt,just a bullshit artist who tells people what they want to hear to get elected and stay popular with his base.
Oh he's corrupt too His middle name Why would no American bank loan him a zoo? He has a history His mentor was Roy Cohen lawyer to the Mafia

Trumpybear is and has always been a giant Shit Storm. Yuge.

Now, with Putin's backing, they are willing to take their "alternative facts" into uncharted territory.

Now, with Putin's backing, they are willing to take their "alternative facts" into uncharted territory.
oh, you didn't know that Russian Collusion is a debunked left wing lie

And perhaps creating new alternative facts in Ukraine

Faux viewers will believe just about anything at this point.

I usually don't go slumming, but I do get a kick out of defenses of Hillary's corruption.
:5_1_12024:

oh, you didn't know that Russian Collusion is a debunked left wing lie

Yes, we know the meme, ya'll keep running around pulling your hairs out screaming "no collusion, no obstruction, no nothing." every time Trumpybear gets caught sucking up to Putin. Nobody but the Faux Faithful believes it anymore.

And Pelosi said "Trump is in office because republicans put him there,and he gets away with everything because Repubs let him" '' No one should ever forget that""

Hillary calling someone else "corrupt"? That's Rich! And Epstein didn't hang himself.

Hillary Clinton Corruption Charges. “As soon as political access to the Clinton's became worthless, so did the foundation.”

Before you read the story, see the chart:

clinton-foundation-chart-e1578959485298-600x383.jpg

Follow the money — she certainly did.

She was running the "give the money to my foundation" scam.

Others run the "give the money to my family members" scam.

k9ygrjc5b8rafaep2ylx9mfrhhe37bk9qijhp5hflfrvkbvwemm8vxdhvhpmzy4x-.jpg

They aren't fooling anyone!

Forum List

Back