Hillary Calls Her Own Supporters A “Bucket Of Losers”

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Let's ignore this as the media thinks Trump's faux pas is more important.

Before Hillary Clinton derided one-quarter of Americans as a “basket of deplorables,” she smeared other Americans as a “bucket of losers.”

No wonder she didn’t want her Wall Street speeches released.

Full information @ Prison Planet.com » Hillary Calls Her Own Supporters A “Bucket Of Losers”

I’m Kind Of Far Removed’: Clinton Admits Estrangement From Middle Class In Wall Street Paid Speech @ Prison Planet.com » ‘I’m Kind Of Far Removed’: Clinton Admits Estrangement From Middle Class In Wall Street Paid Speech that sure as hell isn't what she wants you to believe by her stump speeches

Gennifer Flowers Reveals Bill Clinton Confided In Her That Hillary Was Bisexual @ Prison Planet.com » Gennifer Flowers Reveals Bill Clinton Confided In Her That Hillary Was Bisexual

Let's ignore this as the media thinks Trump's faux pas is more important.

Before Hillary Clinton derided one-quarter of Americans as a “basket of deplorables,” she smeared other Americans as a “bucket of losers.”

No wonder she didn’t want her Wall Street speeches released.

Full information @ Prison Planet.com » Hillary Calls Her Own Supporters A “Bucket Of Losers”

I’m Kind Of Far Removed’: Clinton Admits Estrangement From Middle Class In Wall Street Paid Speech @ Prison Planet.com » ‘I’m Kind Of Far Removed’: Clinton Admits Estrangement From Middle Class In Wall Street Paid Speech that sure as hell isn't what she wants you to believe by her stump speeches

Gennifer Flowers Reveals Bill Clinton Confided In Her That Hillary Was Bisexual @ Prison Planet.com » Gennifer Flowers Reveals Bill Clinton Confided In Her That Hillary Was Bisexual

You speak only half the truth. Even conservative news outlets like FOX news are shocked, astonished, and spending A LOT of time on Trump's comments. In addition, now we find out that Trump told Howard Stern it was OK to call his own daughter a "piece of ass" Your pathetic attempts to dredge up Bill Clinton, who is (not running for anything) won't work. The court of public opinion is now against Mr. Trump in a big way, and the GOP is going down with him! Liberals 1 Conservatives 0
:boohoo:

Forum List

Back