Hillary better learn it's not all about income gap.

R

rdean

China Fears Bring the U.S. Military Back to the Philippines

The Philippines booted the U.S. military out of the country 25 years ago, deriding the American troops as unwelcome guests and living symbols of colonialism. Now, fearful of a rising China, Manila is asking Washington to send them back.

The push got a major boost Tuesday when the Philippine Supreme Court approved a landmark defense cooperation deal with the United States that paves the way for American forces to deploy to an array of bases throughout the country.

But Beijing has alarmed its neighbors by building artificial islands on top of reefs or rocks at a frenetic pace, in a bid to push through its far-reaching claims in the strategic waterway.

The United States has insisted it will uphold the right to “freedom of navigation” by sailing and flying near the man-made islands. By granting wider access for U.S. naval vessels and aircraft in the Philippines, the deal could allow the United States to stage more “freedom of navigation” patrols in the South China Sea, as well as improve its monitoring of Chinese activity, analysts said.

------------------

None of that is cheap. Trump wants other countries to foot the bill for US Protection. After being in the military and being stationed in a shithole in Germany, I can't argue with that. I think it's a terrific idea. But Trump is simply to crude to be president. He may make a good point here and there, no one is 100% wrong, but he would be a disaster, like George W. Bush.

I wonder what it would take to educate the millions of women who intend to vote for Hillary based on the "income gap" myth. The evidence is mountainous that this horror is made-up nonsense, and a result of tens of millions of middle-class women setting their priorities appropriately and choosing work careers that are compatible with maternity.

Not everyone has government-paid stooges to watch their ugly kids while they pursue their career pipe dreams, as HRC did.

I wonder what it would take to educate the millions of women who intend to vote for Hillary based on the "income gap" myth. The evidence is mountainous that this horror is made-up nonsense, and a result of tens of millions of middle-class women setting their priorities appropriately and choosing work careers that are compatible with maternity.

Not everyone has government-paid stooges to watch their ugly kids while they pursue their career pipe dreams, as HRC did.
Income gap "myth"? No one is that stupid. It's just not possible. I'm guessing you must be indulging in "satire".

Instead let the fucking Hildebeast take $25 MILLION from the Chinese for her Clinton Crime Family Foundation, so that China can do whatever they want to do and this C*nt will DO NOTHING!!!! Talk about INCOME GAP, and WHITE PRIVILEGE!!

Uw5HiHW.jpg

Instead let the fucking Hildebeast take $25 MILLION from the Chinese for her Clinton Crime Family Foundation, so that China can do whatever they want to do and this C*nt will DO NOTHING!!!! Talk about INCOME GAP, and WHITE PRIVILEGE!!

Uw5HiHW.jpg

Rdean types do not care about her corruption. They scamper around being hypocritical. That's why they're to be laughed at each time they post.

Uw5HiHW.jpg

Rdean types do not care about her corruption. They scamper around being hypocritical. That's why they're to be laughed at each time they post.
And yet, you demand no proof from the ridiculous post you replied to. Hilarious!

Forum List

Back