Hillary Attacks America

1. "With OT, 4 S.F. nurses made $300,000 in a year

2. Police officers and firefighters have been San Francisco's highest-paidcity workers for years, thanks to overtime, premium pay and heftyvacation buyouts, but now they've been overtaken by another group -nurses.

3. 10 nursesearned more than $250,000 in fiscal 2010-11. Four of the nurses made more than $300,000.....

4. According to the Health Department, they worked an average of 67 1/2 hours a week.[If they worked 48 weeks, counting time off for holidays and vacations, that's $92.50 an hour!]

5. The Public Health Department also had the highest-paid city worker.Dr. Denis Bouvier, at Laguna Honda Hospital, earned $332,331....

6. Although the Public Health Department scored the
most workers making more than $250,000, the Fire Department .... stillmanaged an impressive showing.

7. Eleven firefighters made the list, led by Assistant Chief ArthurKenney at $301,811.

8. 259 city execs and workers made more than $200,000 last year, and 2,325 city workers made more than $150,000 -plus benefits.

9. ... the city's labor costs still wentup $25 million last year - largely because of rising pension and healthcare costs.

10 .... where their employees arerepresented by SEIU, those nurses, firemen and policemen can count thatovertime pay during their final year of work in calculating theirretirement pay, allowing them to retire at well over $100,000 a year,probably close to $200,000 in this case. In San Francisco as elsewhere
in our nation, SEIU is doing what it does best -- bleeding the taxpayersdry!"

SEIU at Work Abusing the Taxpayers With OT 4 San Francisco nurses made 300 000 in a year

"A new employee compensation study by Clark County administrators shows average firefighter compensation dipped to $175,000 in 2011 from about $189,000 in fiscal year 2010.

Almost all of the decline stems from a drop in overtime pay to firefighters. During the last two years, overtime compensation for firefighters fell from $17.4 million in 2009 to $10.5 million in 2011. In 2009, overtime made up 24 percent of a firefighters' wages; in 2011, it made up 15 percent.

The decline can be traced, in large part, to firefighters calling in sick less often. Over the last two years, firefighters called in sicka total of 57,000 fewer hours.

When co-workers are called to fill-in for a sick firefighter, they typically receive overtime payments — which is 1.5 times their regular, hourly wage."
Study County firefighters average compensation dips to 175 000 from 189 000 - Las Vegas Sun News

"But Clarkstown (ny) is also at the top of another category that Chief Peter T. Noonan is less thrilled to discuss: police pay. In 2008, Chief Noonan, 56, made $332,529.88. He was not even the highest paid: One of his two captains earned $335,676, while working two days a week because of a disability and spending three days a week undergoing physical therapy. The other captain earned $311,369.

The 50 highest-earning Clarkstown employees were all members of the 173-member Police Department, with those 50 earning roughly $10 million, or about $200,000 each on average."
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/05/03/nyregion/03clarkstown.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

ahh the old unreasonable action tactic.

The one that asks Al Gore to ride a bike to international locations.

The one that asks Al Sharpton to protest all everythings everywhere

The one that tell Hillary she doesnt care about wealth disparties unless she becomes destitute on purpose.

The one that tells someone who cares about pollution to stop driving a car

The one that tells black people if they cared about violence all of them, nationwide would stop.

I love this and glad to see it make a comeback. Until Hilary is homeless with no influence THEN and only then will people listen to a homeless broke lady, right? *crickets*

Right? :tinfoil:
No.......it's called hypocrisy.....

I can provide you links to definitions upon request.

The one that tell Hillary she doesnt care about wealth disparties unless she becomes destitute on purpose.

The one that tells black people if they cared about violence all of them, nationwide would stop.

I love this and glad to see it make a comeback. Until Hilary is homeless with no influence THEN and only then will people listen to a homeless broke lady, right? *crickets*

sXmvWGu.png

8bbzz4I.png

sXmvWGu.png

8bbzz4I.png

You're objecting to folks accurately describing you????

"If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen."
Harry S Truman

sXmvWGu.png

8bbzz4I.png

Harry S Truman

Yn31tEV.png

sXmvWGu.png

8bbzz4I.png

Harry S Truman

Yn31tEV.png

Happy to give you good advice....

You're most welcome.

Are there really enough Americans who are stupid enough to buy this:
"Hillary Clinton called for 'toppling' the 1%
...Hillary Clinton said the US economy requires a "toppling" of the wealthiest 1%, according to a New York Times report published Tuesday."
Hillary Clinton called for toppling the 1 - Business Insider

Certainly there are lots of ignoramuses how have 'graduated' from government schools....and thrive on jealousy and envy......

...but I bet they don't realize who they want to 'topple.'

Who are the ‘Top 1%,” so reviled by the class warriors?
  1. According to Nicole Lapin of CNN, financial services professionals make up just 14 percent of that top 1 percent of wage earners. Their average salary of $311,000 per year, while quite gaudy, falls just below the threshold needed to break into the highest-earning subset.
  2. The biggest single group of professionals in the top one percent is actually doctors, who make up 16 percent of that subset.
  3. Executives and managers outside of finance make up 31% of the total, but Lapin didn't break them down by industry.
  4. David Carr of The New York Times would also like to offer up his bosses as targets for the mass uprising, pointing out in his column today that media executives are some of the worst offenders when it comes to CEOs who reap multi-million dollar bonuses and golden parachutes by slashing budgets and laying off rank-and-file workers. Go ahead and add them to the list.
  5. So those who want to direct their anger at the winners in the income inequality sweepstakes might want to look beyond the lower of half of Manhattan. There's plenty of other folks closer to home that you might want to have a word with. Where Does the Top 1 Really Work - The Wire
  6. Lawyers make up 9 percent. The 1 Percent Are Not All Wall Streeters They re the Bosses GOOD
  7. To get into the “top 1%” of Americans you don’t need to be a billionaire or millionaire or half-millionaire. The minimum wage earners in that group make about $343k/year….The “top 1%” of wage earners earn 17% of the nation’s income. Nicole Lapin Who the Heck Are the Top 1

These are not billionaires.

8. I see a police officer in Nassau County, Long Island, making over $170,000
Nassau County police officers salaries
This pyramid scheme has to collapse and then we all fall down. The old money and the new money must be turned over to keep us all hungry so they say. Those at that top have been there too long and earned their money the old fashioned way. They stole it from babes and sucklings

sXmvWGu.png

8bbzz4I.png

hypocrisy-meter.gif

Are there really enough Americans who are stupid enough to buy this:
"Hillary Clinton called for 'toppling' the 1%
...Hillary Clinton said the US economy requires a "toppling" of the wealthiest 1%, according to a New York Times report published Tuesday."
Hillary Clinton called for toppling the 1 - Business Insider

Certainly there are lots of ignoramuses how have 'graduated' from government schools....and thrive on jealousy and envy......

...but I bet they don't realize who they want to 'topple.'

Who are the ‘Top 1%,” so reviled by the class warriors?
  1. According to Nicole Lapin of CNN, financial services professionals make up just 14 percent of that top 1 percent of wage earners. Their average salary of $311,000 per year, while quite gaudy, falls just below the threshold needed to break into the highest-earning subset.
  2. The biggest single group of professionals in the top one percent is actually doctors, who make up 16 percent of that subset.
  3. Executives and managers outside of finance make up 31% of the total, but Lapin didn't break them down by industry.
  4. David Carr of The New York Times would also like to offer up his bosses as targets for the mass uprising, pointing out in his column today that media executives are some of the worst offenders when it comes to CEOs who reap multi-million dollar bonuses and golden parachutes by slashing budgets and laying off rank-and-file workers. Go ahead and add them to the list.
  5. So those who want to direct their anger at the winners in the income inequality sweepstakes might want to look beyond the lower of half of Manhattan. There's plenty of other folks closer to home that you might want to have a word with. Where Does the Top 1 Really Work - The Wire
  6. Lawyers make up 9 percent. The 1 Percent Are Not All Wall Streeters They re the Bosses GOOD
  7. To get into the “top 1%” of Americans you don’t need to be a billionaire or millionaire or half-millionaire. The minimum wage earners in that group make about $343k/year….The “top 1%” of wage earners earn 17% of the nation’s income. Nicole Lapin Who the Heck Are the Top 1

These are not billionaires.

8. I see a police officer in Nassau County, Long Island, making over $170,000
Nassau County police officers salaries

Poor oppressed rich folks. Who would speak for them if not for some fucking dummies on this forum?

They are waiting for a poor person to speak up about corp greed.

Oh wait, then they'll flip the wealth envy talking point.

So RW'ers will listen to the subject on corporate greed and wealth disparity as soon as they find the Goldilocks spokesperson.

Not too rich, not too poor but juuuuuuuust right*.

*just right person doesnt exist*

Forum List

Back