Hillary and Margaret Sanger

when he said that, PP had not yet become an abortion mill that specialized in killing unborn black babies.
It doesn't specialize, it's just good at it. More birth control, fewer abortions, just as Sanger preached.

funny, you obviously have not listened to the news for the last few years. PP is an abortion mill and then they sell the body parts. It may not have been that when Sanger started it, but it is today.

Sanger wanted to reduce the birth rate of people she considered inferior or "human weeds".
Sanger never said human weeds. Stop lying.

that quote has been posted several times already, stop lying.
No, no one can quote Sanger saying that because she never did. Feel free to try but you will discover anyone who does is lying.

read the 3rd quote, you fricken partisan liar. READ IT!

http://www.lifenews.com/2015/02/23/7-shocking-quotes-from-planned-parenthood-founder-margaret-sanger/

"we prefer the policy of immediate sterlization of the feeble minded- 'of the heriditary type.

Oh you mean the same chapter of the same book where she says Eugenists don't have the answer?

But in its so-called "constructive" aspect, in seeking to reestablish the dominance of healthy strain over the unhealthy, by urging an increased birth-rate among the fit, the Eugenists really offer nothing more farsighted than a "cradle competition" between the fit and the unfit. They suggest in very truth, that all intelligent and respectable parents should take as their example in this grave matter of child-bearing the most irresponsible elements in the community.

Article 8. Feeble-minded persons, habitual congenital criminals, those afflicted with inheritable disease, and others found biologically unfit by authorities qualified to judge should be sterilized or, in cases of doubt, should be so isolated as to prevent the perpetuation of their afflictions by breeding. I do not pretend in the above suggestions to have arrived at the formulation of a workable baby code, but my puzzling over the problem has convinced me that America needs such a code. I should be very much interested in hearing the suggestions of others.

The Public Papers of Margaret Sanger: Web Edition[/Q

I wonder if our liberal posters realize that many of them would never have been born if Sanger's policies had been adopted.

Many of Sanger's policies were adopted.

Which is why women have access to birth control today, and free or reduced healthcare costs at Planned Parenthood.

so, you are saying that the people that PP gives BC pills and free abortions to are undesirables who should not be allowed to reproduce?

So, you are saying that you don't want people to have access to birth control, or women to control their own reproduction and that you don't want the government to prevent women from having safe abortions?

Nice spin attempt, but once again you fail. PP and Sanger (and Clinton) are not about access to birth control, or preventing back alley abortions.

PP, Sanger, and Clinton are about controlling human lives down to the last moment of life. They do not want you to make your own decisions regarding reproduction, they want to dictate to you much like the Nazis in the 1930s and the Chinese of today.

Why do you libs want the government running your lives?

Then why are you attacking Sanger?

She advocated birth control for women.

She didn't advocate for abortion.

she was a racist, Hillary thinks she was wonderful. She founded PP, PP is an abortion mill aimed at minorities.

If Sanger lived today she would be an abortion advocate. Virtually no one advocated for abortion when she lived,,,,,,, those were much saner times in many ways.

So, regardless of your idiotic vies on Planned Parenthood, when it comes down to Margaret Sanger your big problem with her is her advocacy for abortion?

Who is feeding you "facts"?

wrong, its her racial eugenics and her beliefs that some people should not be ALLOWED to reproduce. The Nazis held the same beliefs.

Once again, where is all this racism? How did Sanger victimize blacks?

where have you been? that question has been answered many times already.

No, it hasn't.

Article 8. Feeble-minded persons, habitual congenital criminals, those afflicted with inheritable disease, and others found biologically unfit by authorities qualified to judge should be sterilized or, in cases of doubt, should be so isolated as to prevent the perpetuation of their afflictions by breeding. I do not pretend in the above suggestions to have arrived at the formulation of a workable baby code, but my puzzling over the problem has convinced me that America needs such a code. I should be very much interested in hearing the suggestions of others.

The Public Papers of Margaret Sanger: Web Edition[/Q

I wonder if our liberal posters realize that many of them would never have been born if Sanger's policies had been adopted.

Many of Sanger's policies were adopted.

Which is why women have access to birth control today, and free or reduced healthcare costs at Planned Parenthood.

so, you are saying that the people that PP gives BC pills and free abortions to are undesirables who should not be allowed to reproduce?

So, you are saying that you don't want people to have access to birth control, or women to control their own reproduction and that you don't want the government to prevent women from having safe abortions?

Nice spin attempt, but once again you fail. PP and Sanger (and Clinton) are not about access to birth control, or preventing back alley abortions.

Planned Parenthood and Sanger are all about Birth Control.

As Martin Luther King Jr. pointed out so very well

There is a striking kinship between our movement and Margaret Sanger's early efforts. She, like we, saw the horrifying conditions of ghetto life. Like we, she knew that all of society is poisoned by cancerous slums. Like we, she was a direct actionist - a nonviolent resister. She was willing to accept scorn and abuse until the truth she saw was revealed to the millions. At the turn of the century she went into the slums and set up a birth control clinic, and for this deed she went to jail because she was violating an unjust law. Yet the years have justified her actions. She launched a movement which is obeying a higher law to preserve human life under humane conditions. Margaret Sanger had to commit what was then called a crime in order to enrich humanity, and today we honor her courage and vision; for without them there would have been no beginning. Our sure beginning in the struggle for equality by nonviolent direct action may not have been so resolute without the tradition established by Margaret Sanger and people like her. Negroes have no mere academic nor ordinary interest in family planning. They have a special and urgent concern.

Which is why your attempts to attack Clinton when she agrees with Martin Luther King Jr. are so laughable and ignorant.

It doesn't specialize, it's just good at it. More birth control, fewer abortions, just as Sanger preached.

funny, you obviously have not listened to the news for the last few years. PP is an abortion mill and then they sell the body parts. It may not have been that when Sanger started it, but it is today.

Sanger wanted to reduce the birth rate of people she considered inferior or "human weeds".

No, no one can quote Sanger saying that because she never did. Feel free to try but you will discover anyone who does is lying.

http://www.lifenews.com/2015/02/23/7-shocking-quotes-from-planned-parenthood-founder-margaret-sanger/

I think for the sake of avoiding further confusion in this thread, stop using quotes with ellipses from wingnut sources.

Well nothing is less partisan than 'Lifestyle News"

Not shockingly- Lifenews lies.

In “Pivot of Civilization,” Sanger penned her thoughts regarding immigrants, the poor, and the error of philanthropy. Sanger’s ideology of racial and social hygiene bleeds through her writings on breeding an ideal human race:

They are…human weeds,’ ‘reckless breeders,’ ’spawning… human beings who never should have been born.

And you gulp it up.

That quote doesn't appear in Pivot of Civilization as the faux Lifestyle News claims

The Pivot of Civilization: Margaret Sanger: 9781406800388: Amazon.com: Books

Check it out- Amazon has a nifty feature which allows you to search inside a book- the word 'weeds'

You were lied to.

Doesn't that make you wonder why people are lying to you?

Or why you are so willingly deceived?

I think for the sake of avoiding further confusion in this thread, stop using quotes with ellipses from wingnut sources.

Redfish lied in his op, and he just keeps on lying.

He really is pissed about Sanger for supporting women's rights.

I don't know what this guy has against birth control.

I don't know what this guy has against birth control.

I think he just hates women.

Margaret Sanger "Negroes are human weeds that must be eliminated"

Hillary "I admire Margaret Sanger and the work she has done"

Do you get it, African americans? Do you understand?
Truth be known, Hillary Clinton loathes black Americans. Which is why so many African Americans are now voting for Donald Trump.

Keep the thread on front page and eventually they will read it.

what's wrong libs, the truth too much to deal with? Cat got your tongues?
It's their way of trying to bury the thread. The truth you have presented here is too much for them to deal with. It's typical liberal MO. Bury it causes you too much trouble. The Clinton's have taken that idea to an entirely new level.

Satanist George McGovern was Hillary's Mentor. Child sacrifice is what they do. If it is a black child, it's a plus for racist Hillary.

Truth be known, Hillary Clinton loathes black Americans. Which is why so many African Americans are now voting for Donald Trump.

What percentage of African Americans are voting for Trump? According to recent polls he is trending between 7%-13%.

What percentage of African Americans are voting for Trump?
My guess is more than the percentage voting for Hillary.

He is trending 7-13%

He is trending 7-13%
In your dreams.

He is trending 7-13%
In your dreams.

Give me a recent poll that shows your claim.

Forum List

Back