Hillary and child rape

052114.jpg

I can't debate with people who do not understand how the legal system works. All of you people criticizing Hillary for this would be terrible lawyers and should not enter that field of work.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I can't debate with people who do not understand how the legal system works. All of you people criticizing Hillary for this would be terrible lawyers and should not enter that field of work.

We understand perfectly, idiots like you defend your ilk no matter what. Was Hillary legally obligated to discuss the case at all, Perry Mason? .......:eusa_whistle:

We understand perfectly, idiots like you defend your ilk no matter what. Was Hillary legally obligated to discuss the case at all, Perry Mason? .......:eusa_whistle:

No, she didn't need to. Doesn't change the fact that she did everything in the case right and nothing wrong.

Forum List

Back