Hillary Admits 'Pretty Big Mistake' ... Yet Lies Her Arse Off

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
After lying about what she did and what FBI Director Comey said under oath when he testified before Congress, Hillary admitted she made a 'pretty big mistake' but STILL CONTINUED TO LIE...earning her the dubious honor of receiving 4 'Pinocchio's' for her lies.

"Wallace grilled Clinton on FBI Director James Comey’s testimony before Congress, which contradicted many of the claims she’d made in defense of her private server. Clinton told the Fox anchor that though she is aware that she made a pretty big mistake, she didn’t find any discrepancies between her account and Comey’s:

"Chris, that’s not what I heard Director Comey say..."

:wtf:

Clinton claimed she never put America's national security at risk. Comey, however, said under oath, "Clinton’s email practices put America’s secrets at risk and her actions constituted the “definition of carelessness.”
- "Chris, that’s not what I heard Director Comey say..."

Clinton had claimed that nothing she sent or received was marked classified. Comey, under oath, testified, "That’s not true. … There was classified material emailed.”

Hillary claimed she only used one device. Again, Comey, under oath, pointed out that this was another CLINTON LIE by stating, “She used multiple devices.”

Hillary claimed she had turned over all of her work-related documents, thereby NOT breaking the law (FOIA and Federal Records Act). Once again Comey pointed out Hillary was lying by stating, “No, we found work-related emails, thousands that were not returned.”

Comey could NOT have been more clear in his testimony under oath that Hillary had lied her ass off and did break the law. The only reason Hillary would NOT have heard what Comey said was because she had her fingers in her ears or she was unable to due to the residual brain damage from hitting her head in that fall.

:rolleyes:

Comey testifies Clinton email claims ‘not true’ at heated Hill hearing | Fox News

Fox Anchor Chris Wallace Grills Clinton on Email Scandal, Reminds Her of FBI Director’s Testimony

Clinton claimed she never put America's national security at risk. Comey, however, said under oath, "Clinton’s email practices put America’s secrets at risk and her actions constituted the “definition of carelessness.”

Not a lie, she believed she didnt put security at risk. Comey said she did. Clinton didnt say "Comey said I was right" or something else that could be a lie.

Clinton had claimed that nothing she sent or received was marked classified. Comey, under oath, testified, "That’s not true. … There was classified material emailed.”

Yes there were, and Comey said that it was 3 whole emails that someone couldve missed because it contained a small "c" in a circle. So yes, she said she didnt and lo and behold there were 3 whole emails.

Hillary claimed she only used one device. Again, Comey, under oath, pointed out that this was another CLINTON LIE by stating, “She used multiple devices.”

Thats clearly a lie.

Hillary claimed she had turned over all of her work-related documents, thereby NOT breaking the law (FOIA and Federal Records Act). Once again Comey pointed out Hillary was lying by stating, “No, we found work-related emails, thousands that were not returned.”

Yes they found more emails using data recovery and other peoples emails.

Not a lie, she believed she didnt put security at risk. Comey said she did. Clinton didnt say "Comey said I was right" or something else that could be a lie.

I don't give a damn what she BELIEVES. She said she did NOT endanger national security, but DESPITE WHAT SHE BELIEVES, she most certainly DID!

-----------------------

Yes there were, and Comey said that it was 3 whole emails that someone couldve missed because it contained a small "c" in a circle. So yes, she said she didnt and lo and behold there were 3 whole emails.

"Yes there were' - thank you!

------------------------------------------

Thats clearly a lie.

Again, Thank you!

-------------------------------------------

Again, Thank you!

That's not what I heard Comey say?

More bullshit from this lying hag who is now apparently also the first deaf person to receive a nomination for president....

After lying about what she did and what FBI Director Comey said under oath when he testified before Congress, Hillary admitted she made a 'pretty big mistake' but STILL CONTINUED TO LIE...earning her the dubious honor of receiving 4for her lies.

"Wallace grilled Clinton on FBI Director James Comey’s testimony before Congress, which contradicted many of the claims she’d made in defense of her private server. Clinton told the Fox anchor that though she is aware that she made a pretty big mistake, she didn’t find any discrepancies between her account and Comey’s:

"Chris, that’s not what I heard Director Comey say..."

:wtf:

Comey could NOT have been more clear in his testimony under oath that Hillary had lied her ass off and did break the law. The only reason Hillary would NOT have heard what Comey said was because she had her fingers in her ears or she was unable to due to the residual brain damage from hitting her head in that fall.

:rolleyes:

Comey testifies Clinton email claims ‘not true’ at heated Hill hearing | Fox News

Fox Anchor Chris Wallace Grills Clinton on Email Scandal, Reminds Her of FBI Director’s Testimony
4 'Pinocchio's' all the way. It's astounding.

Clinton’s claim that the FBI director said her email answers were ‘truthful’

Comey did not say she did not lie to us. In fact, she did, and that's indisputable. She said she used one device. At the very heart of it, her supposed reason for why she used the private server is a lie.

All she has to say is there are those in the gop who will, and do, review whatever I do in an nitpicking way to find something, anything, wrong. I should have just accepted that fact and used the State Dept server for may job emails.

Thats clearly a lie.

That's some good kool-aid Jim.

Thats clearly a lie.

Yes they found more emails using data recovery and other peoples emails.[/QUOTE]

Which proves she didn't turn them over. How dishonestly gullible Clinton supporters are to believe anything that lying sack of shit says..

Thats clearly a lie.

Which proves she didn't turn them over. How dishonestly gullible Clinton supporters are to believe anything that lying sack of shit says..[/QUOTE]
But you have to remember that Clinton supporters are DummyRats, who are too stupid and lazy to find a DMV and get a FREE ID, and are actually doing good to remember the PIN number for their EBT card (which supports them, since they are actually too retarded to hold a job, even if it's just flipping burgers at McDonald's)...

Thats clearly a lie.

You enjoy being dizzy?

Thats clearly a lie.

Which proves she didn't turn them over. How dishonestly gullible Clinton supporters are to believe anything that lying sack of shit says..[/QUOTE]

Did Comey say her staff turned them over? Or is it easier to remember the bumper sticker shit?

Thats clearly a lie.

You enjoy being dizzy?

Thats all you got? Well, as long as you dont disagree I guess I'm on to something you cant refute. :afro:

Thats clearly a lie.

Which proves she didn't turn them over. How dishonestly gullible Clinton supporters are to believe anything that lying sack of shit says..

Did Comey say her staff turned them over? Or is it easier to remember the bumper sticker shit?[/QUOTE]
They were found. She nor her staff turned them over.

Thats clearly a lie.

Did Comey say her staff turned them over? Or is it easier to remember the bumper sticker shit?
They were found. She nor her staff turned them over.[/QUOTE]

See? Its easier to remember dumb shit like "SHE LIED"

but when you get into specifics you have no idea. Didnt Comey say her staff turned over the emails? Or not?

Thats clearly a lie.

They were found. She nor her staff turned them over.

See? Its easier to remember dumb shit like "SHE LIED"

but when you get into specifics you have no idea. Didnt Comey say her staff turned over the emails? Or not?[/QUOTE]
You tell me. I don't know nuthin about nuthin.

Forum List

Back