Hill-arious: Hillary Promises Pizza And Free Stuff,

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Screen-Shot-2015-07-24-at-7.31.18-PM-371x650.png

But Still Can’t Attract Any Young People To Her Cause. And notice her hippy days photo? Seems nobody's tearing off the invites. Does she really think she's gonna draw young people to her events?

Can you imagine going to one of those meetings? Getting lectured about my White Privilage while being glared at by Bull Dyke Social Justice Warriors.

No thanks.

I'd go for the free pizza,but would never vote for her...
The trick is to find the handful of pie's that have toppings before they all get scooped up and the only one's left are the plain cheese ones.

the younger left-wing nutjobs all want sanders; only the older left-wing nutjobs want hillary; and some of the older left-wng nutjobs even want sanders

poor hillary; labeled a "racist" and "republican" by obama's surrogates the last time she ran; now thrown under the bus by obama and his master valerie jarrett, who are the ones who exposed the e-mail scandal

hillary will be known as a sad has-been, an also-ran

The Obama coalition is falling apart and will not be intact enough to elect Hillary.

The Dems are starting to panic.

If the younger generation discovers Bernie Sanders, he could win. Republicans have nothing to offer but tax cuts for the rich and hate and fear for the average income suckers that vote republican. It's all over for Hillary? I hear that from the same geniuses that said Romney had it locked up.

Forum List

Back