Trump Iowa Speech 7/25/15

In your opinion.

Others see it as just more of the same bloviating pandering to the room temperature IQ segment that infests the extreme right end of the GOP spectrum.

Nothing of any real value in there. T-Rump hasn't explained how he has a magic formula to fix everything that is wrong with America.

In fact he hasn't even explained what qualifies him to sit in the Oval office yet.

All he has done to date is to denigrate everyone else in the race.

Blame the other guy isn't a viable solution to what needs to be done.

In your opinion.

Others see it as just more of the same bloviating pandering to the room temperature IQ segment that infests the extreme right end of the GOP spectrum.

Nothing of any real value in there. T-Rump hasn't explained how he has a magic formula to fix everything that is wrong with America.

In fact he hasn't even explained what qualifies him to sit in the Oval office yet.

Barack "57 States" Obama so lowered the bar I don't understand how you even mention qualifications

You couldn't have watched it before posting your drivel........

I have better things to do with my time than watch someone lying to gullible fools.

Then stay outta the thread.

Yet another un-American extreme rightwinger following T-Rump's lead in trying to censor legitimate criticism.

USMB states on the bottom of every page that they "encourage the right to free speech" but obviously neither you as the OP nor T-Rump as the subject of the OP believe in freedom of expression by either individuals or the media.

Says volumes.

I have better things to do with my time than watch someone lying to gullible fools.

Then stay outta the thread.

Yet another un-American extreme rightwinger following T-Rump's lead in trying to censor legitimate criticism.

USMB states on the bottom of every page that they "encourage the right to free speech" but obviously neither you as the OP nor T-Rump as the subject of the OP believe in freedom of expression by either individuals or the media.

Says volumes.

Still on the faux censorship meme, I see..........you didn't watch the speech and this thread is about the speech. So, you're :offtopic:.

In your opinion.

He talked to the people like they were people. He talked about the problems just like we talk about the problems. THAT is what scares you about Trump. He may not be one of us money wise but to sit and listen to him he is more average American then anyone else either party is putting up.

That is not the best way to convince people of your ideas when you are referring to IQ. I reject ideas when people are disparaged. You are on the high road to repulse people who are sympathetic to your ideas.
I do not see any difference of who we have in that office now.
When blame is factual, nothing is wrong with it.

In your opinion.

It's called "politics as usual". Campaign rhetoric. "Dr. Feelgood" speeches. Playing to the crowd. It's the same principle used by the TV preacher. It's called stirring the emotions, placing hope where they was none, and promising a new tomorrow. All politicians do it, especially during campaign season. We hear it every four years. Same Ol' same Ol'.

Again, you are disparaging people who had done nothing wrong but attend to gathering if you call it a rally it makes no difference.

I am disparaging those who are gullible enough to swallow T_Rump's BS.

T-Rump is an egotistical blowhard who is in this for himself and no one else. He is sounding off because he loves to hear himself talk and he wants the attention.

Take away his money and he would be just another loud mouthed loser with an opinion and an attitude.

He has zero experience in actually doing the job he wants. He has no clue how to actually run the government, lead the military or engage in diplomacy. He doesn't understand how the legislative process works and he obviously doesn't give a damn about the Constitution. Oh, and he is a poser as far as religion goes too.

Now if those who are swallowing his BS can't see through him and what he says then yes, they need to hear these facts about him.

As far as trying to convince his blind sycophants to think differently that is a waste of time and bandwidth. All I can do is post the facts and truth about T-Rump. I can't get anyone to change their mind about him so I am not even going to try.

At some point they will either figure it out for themselves or remain convinced that he is the 2nd coming.

My only concern is to ensure that he never infests the Whitehouse.

In your opinion.

You can identify bloviating by Trump, but can't with Big Ears or Cankles. Must be some kind of mental impairment.

In your opinion.

It's called "politics as usual". Campaign rhetoric. "Dr. Feelgood" speeches. Playing to the crowd. It's the same principle used by the TV preacher. It's called stirring the emotions, placing hope where they was none, and promising a new tomorrow. All politicians do it, especially during campaign season. We hear it every four years. Same Ol' same Ol'.

Except that in T-Rump's case it is becoming more like a Monty Python parody of a campaign right down to the hirelings at his announcement and the canards about the size of his crowds.

First, I am NOT a Trump supporter, but I and my wife sat down and watched the whole video that the OP linked to. We wanted to see exactly why this man has drawn what appears to be, a large following.

What we discovered quickly was; it is because he says things that most Americans think. Such as, "America is getting the shaft, he would raise tariffs on companies that built over the border instead of here, Washington is incompetent," and most of all, "politicians own their souls to donors."

It became obvious pretty quickly, that his power is NOT only coming from the right, it is coming from those disenfranchised on the left. He is NOT a far right winger, but more of a businessman moderate. He is all for protecting American jobs by insisting that American companies/corporations not go across a border to protect themselves from American taxes. He is also for lowering taxes to make it easier for them to stay here.

It is very, very, VERY apparent to me and my wife, that this man is drawing almost as much support from the left, as he is the right. A true populist candidate.

I still believe it will fail, but one never knows. Even democrats are going to tune in to the 1st debate to see what all the hub bub is about. If he continues on message, more right and left will support him. Still, his abrasive tone and how he delivers it will probably be his undoing, but I suggest you watch the video; especially if you are a democrat. What you will discover is.........................his ECONOMIC ideas will suit you perfectly. For the right..............he isn't going to allow bad deals from foreign countries.

Personally, I don't think he has a chance in hell, but he will change the discussion significantly. He may well tell all Americans things they never knew.

And so, get an adult beverage, pop some corn, add butter unless you are a health nut, and watch the 1st debate. You may find yourself fascinated by facts that the others have no answers to. The reason they may not have the answers? Because maybe, you aren't supposed to KNOW!

Forum List

Back