hiLIARy is not a Wall St shill

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
worst candidate ever for an "outsider" election cycle or any cycle for that matter

Sent from my VS415PP using Tapatalk

worst candidate ever for an "outsider" election cycle or any cycle for that matter

Why so much hate for the most wonderful woman in the world?

She is a former First Lady, Senator and Secretary of State, and with all those credentials how can you deny she is perfect for the job and the one you want at the other end of the phone at 2 A.M when someone in Benghazi is calling...

Now stopping with the sarcasm I hope Bernie Sanders endorses Jill Stein on the Green Party or even better endorses Gary Johnson on the Libertarian ticket and tell the American voter stop being sheep and vote for a real candidate and not what your political party tell you is the best candidate to vote for...

Why so much hate for the most wonderful woman in the world?

She is a former First Lady, Senator and Secretary of State, and with all those credentials how can you deny she is perfect for the job and the one you want at the other end of the phone at 2 A.M when someone in Benghazi is calling...

Now stopping with the sarcasm I hope Bernie Sanders endorses Jill Stein on the Green Party or even better endorses Gary Johnson on the Libertarian ticket and tell the American voter stop being sheep and vote for a real candidate and not what your political party tell you is the best candidate to vote for...
heh heh

Agree.

Forum List

Back