Hildebeasty Won Fewer Electoral Votes Than Any DemoRAT Since 1988

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
She may have won the popular vote in the 2016 election but her electoral vote is one of the lowest in recent history. Having won over 60 million votes, the Beasty gained only 228 electoral votes -- the lowest for any DemocRAT since Michael Dukakis ran in 1988. "This is the worst DemocRATic performance in the electoral college since Dukakis 88," Chuck Todd, a news anchor for NBC, tweeted on Nov. 9.

5NdD2Xx.jpg

There has NEVER been a popular vote win of 3 million that didn't win the Presidency. Donald Trump won the Presidency by a mere 270K votes in key DEMOCRAT states. I am certain the regrets are in the millions in these states, people voting 3rd party thinking his greatness didn't have a shot at winning. Won't happen again.

So enjoy it while you can, (if he doesn't get impeached first)--LOL

Donald Trump is the first President elect in the history of this nation, that has had to barricade himself inside the Trump tower, and his communication with the outside world has been reduced to a tweeter account.

th

There has NEVER been a popular vote win of 3 million that didn't win the Presidency. Donald Trump won the Presidency by a mere 270K votes in key DEMOCRAT states. I am certain the regrets are in the millions in these states, people voting 3rd party thinking his greatness didn't have a shot at winning. Won't happen again.

Donald Trump is the first President elect in the history of this nation, that has had to barricade himself inside the Trump tower, and his communication with the outside world has been reduced to a tweeter account.

th

News flash, the pop vote means dick....you must understand this to leave the stage of denial

th
SYyQa2T.jpg

Your article is not true on the electoral votes she won Vigil, she won 232 electoral votes not the 228...

• Banned

th
ksEivzX.jpg

th
ksEivzX.jpg

After the information of Russia intervening into our election, I doubt Trump will be anyone's President, except maybe yours.

th
ksEivzX.jpg

After the information of Russia intervening into our election, I doubt Trump will be anyone's President, except maybe yours.
qOLiks2.jpg

th

Showing how desperately stupid you are, he is bypassing the MSM completely and addressing the PEOPLE directly. That way the MSM can't alter what he's saying, nor can they color the reporting with their opinion. Why do you think the MSM is so pissed off. He has rendered them superfluous. They HATE not being the gatekeepers of information.

It's funny to here all this talk about a landslide victory by Trump. He legitimately won but it was extremely close.

Take the near 3 million vote lead that Hillary had in the popular vote off the table and look at the electoral college.

Trump only won Mi by approx 9k , Wi by approx 23k and Pen by approx 70k... you have this election decided by approx 100k votes in 3 swing states.

It's a victory by Trump, but it certainly is no landslide.

Check for yourself:
2016 presidential election results

Forum List

Back