Hilary...has she disappeared again...or just returned to her coffin to rest on soil from Arkansas?

it is amazing that a Presidential candidate can go into hiding so often so close to the actual election.......hilary clinton has disappeared again, and when she does pop out of her crypt, she does so quickly and then fades into the night......

The only reason this is possible....she has the democrat controlled press to attack Trump for her and to hide her crimes and scandals...no other candidate could expect to get this treatment......
Ran out of colostomy bags?
she is so full of shit that he had to get rid of the standard bag and go with the glad yard waste bag.

This strange behavior matters not to the establishment and D voters. If trump did this?

This is a tidbit of what is in store should she win...they will ignore and dismiss all her corrupt criminal actions.

All hail supreme leader Cankles!!!

If Hillary is elected she and Bill will be the wealthest couple on the planet by the time she leaves office. America will be so far in debt it will never recover except by defaulting on its debt.
It's a loophole just to get slick Willy back in there as president… LOL

Actually, it will be the Nazi George Soros who will be the President.
well, the puppet master might be a better title for him.

wiki.jpg
Re: Have you sent her the docs? From:[email protected] To: [email protected] Date: 2015-08-08 16:31 Subject: Re: Have you sent her the docs?

I just sent. Was getting my hair cut and trying to write all this on an iPhone. I think you should call her and sober her up some.
Sent from my iPhone > On Aug 8, 2015, at 1:55 PM, John Podesta <[email protected]> wrote: > > Should I call her and talk this through or better to leave with you? I'm worried she'll get on with Cheryl and we'll end up in a bad place. I'm in a session that lasts till 3:30 your time. Is that timely or should I walk out?

Bottom one read bottom up
Two interesting emails...

wiki.jpg
Re: Have you sent her the docs? From:[email protected] To: [email protected] Date: 2015-08-08 16:31 Subject: Re: Have you sent her the docs?

I just sent. Was getting my hair cut and trying to write all this on an iPhone. I think you should call her and sober her up some.
Sent from my iPhone > On Aug 8, 2015, at 1:55 PM, John Podesta <[email protected]> wrote: > > Should I call her and talk this through or better to leave with you? I'm worried she'll get on with Cheryl and we'll end up in a bad place. I'm in a session that lasts till 3:30 your time. Is that timely or should I walk out?

Bottom one read bottom up
Two interesting emails...
Lol....damn!

it is amazing that a Presidential candidate can go into hiding so often so close to the actual election.......hilary clinton has disappeared again, and when she does pop out of her crypt, she does so quickly and then fades into the night......

The only reason this is possible....she has the democrat controlled press to attack Trump for her and to hide her crimes and scandals...no other candidate could expect to get this treatment......
MSM will protect her.

She SHOULD lay low. She's a lousy candidate, and Trump can be counted on to say something entirely stupid and self-immolating.

It's worked for her so far. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

How lucky she is to have drawn him for an opponent.
It appears she has managed to fool you.

I wouldn't call giving two speeches in the Commonweath of Pennsylvania as disappearing, but whatever.

She SHOULD lay low. She's a lousy candidate, and Trump can be counted on to say something entirely stupid and self-immolating. It's worked for her so far. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. How lucky she is to have drawn him for an opponent..
How, precisely?

I made my opinion of her pretty clear: She's a lousy candidate.

That has nothing to do with the fact that Trump is a national embarrassment.

She SHOULD lay low. She's a lousy candidate, and Trump can be counted on to say something entirely stupid and self-immolating. It's worked for her so far. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. How lucky she is to have drawn him for an opponent..
How, precisely?

You're voting for her, aren't you?

You're also swallowing all the shit she has spewed about Trump.

How, precisely?

Yep, as lousy as she is, she's not as bad as Trump, who is both a national embarrassment and uniquely unqualified for the office.

Believe this or not, you don't have to like someone for whom you vote; sometimes you dislike the other even more and have to vote against them.

Had you run a sane ticket like Kasich/Rubio, I would have voted for them.

How, precisely?

Yep, as lousy as she is, she's not as bad as Trump, who is both a national embarrassment and uniquely unqualified for the office.

Believe this or not, you don't have to like someone for whom you vote; sometimes you dislike the other even more and have to vote against them.

Had you run a sane ticket like Kasich/Rubio, I would have voted for them.
You've a dupe if you think HIllary is more qualified to be President. How does taking bribes and peddling her office for financial gain make her "qualified?" She is the most corrupt politician ever to run for office. She belongs in prison, not in the Oval office. She has committed numerous crimes, and she has corrupted virtually everything she has touched. If she is elected you will observe corruption on a scale never imagined before. The IRS will be used to persecute her political enemies, as will every other branch of government. Government will be handing out billions of dollars to all her cronies. Amnesty will be granted to millions of illegals and the immigration laws of this country will become a joke. The courts will be infested with her cronies and become nothing more than a rubber stamp of her tyrannical policies

That's what you are voting for. I can't imagine anything Trump could do that would be worse.

Forum List

Back