"Out Behind The Gym" With Crazy Joe...

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
It figures the "do what I say not what I do" crowd would finally include Joe Biden....the KING of the political CREEPshow. Some of you remember Biden claiming during the 2008 race that he "ate every day" in a Dover restaurant that had been closed for 20 years. But even more renowned than his senility is his penchant to GROPE WOMEN. Joe likes to sneak up behind them, grab their shoulders, and sniff their hair. He's notorious for it.

tumblr_nk3c5csmMH1uosv4vo1_1280.jpg

And now he wants to take Trump out behind the Gym? To do what? get the snot knocked out of him?
lol.gif

It figures the "do what I say not what I do" crowd would finally include Joe Biden....the KING of the political CREEPshow. Some of you remember Biden claiming during the 2008 race that he "ate every day" in a Dover restaurant that had been closed for 20 years. But even more renowned than his senility is his penchant to GROPE WOMEN. Joe likes to sneak up behind them, grab their shoulders, and sniff their hair. He's notorious for it.

tumblr_nk3c5csmMH1uosv4vo1_1280.jpg

And now he wants to take Trump out behind the Gym? To do what? get the snot knocked out of him?
lol.gif
He's a real scumbag. A poor man's Bill Clinton.....which is a poor man's Huge Hefner.....

So many things to caterwaul about, so little time, but hey, no way I'm voting for him, k?

Forum List

Back