Hilarity Ensues When Journolists Asked If They Know Anyone Who Owns a Pick-Up Truck

Why do I get a picture of certain journalists running around in a mini-cooper? Lol
upload_2019-1-6_13-30-6.jpeg

I think Dan Rather was almost run over by a pick up once.

Not precisely true. Rather was more likely almost run over by a bar pickup resisting his fumbling attentions. She fled the bar in disgust, got in her BMW and just happened to be speeding out of the lot when he stumbled out the door and almost into her path.

So....technically.....yeah.....almost run over by a pick up......just not one driving a truck.

I think Dan Rather was almost run over by a pick up once.

Not precisely true. Rather was more likely almost run over by a bar pickup resisting his fumbling attentions. She fled the bar in disgust, got in her BMW and just happened to be speeding out of the lot when he stumbled out the door and almost into her path.

So....technically.....yeah.....almost run over by a pick up......just not one driving a truck.
Brian Williams Told Ford how to make a Model A.

Years ago I helped with the building of a large manufacturing plant in Oklahoma that employed 2,500 people.

The investers contracted a large eastern city marketing firm to make a 10' x 10' scale model for display of the facility, complete with buildings, smokestacks, and the employee's parking lot with vehicles.

We used to laugh because the dozens of scale model vehicles on the display were all cars.

When in reality, the actual parking lot was filled with about 50% pickup trucks. ... :lol: :lol:

It was just another example how out of touch our two liberal infected coasts are with the vast real American fly over country. ... :cool:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back