Hilarious to watch Dems squirm over the word "TAX" !

I say take 75% of the money that we and employers pay for insurance each year and develop one heck of a super duper single payer plan.... :D

others prefer buying it from the for profit, private sector....I've had only very bad experiences with Private Sector Insurance....thus my objection to it....I realize others think their insurance is all hunky dorey the way it is.....I'm just not one of them....

That's a great reason to change the system for all of us. Because its what you want. Maybe you should sit on the oars that determines what other products we are required to purchase in our own best interests. Have you any other ideas on what aspects of commerce we should be mandated to participate in?

TAX PENALTY, tax penalty, tax penalty....obama should just say that...republicans should just say that....

cuz that is what it is...it's a fine for not participating...it's a penalty for not participating, and this penalty or fine....whatever you choose to call it.... gets paid to none other than our gvt...so that's a tax penalty....like having to pay the 10% penalty for the early 401k withdrawl....a penalty tax.
........A penalty added to your income tax.

End of story.

I say take 75% of the money that we and employers pay for insurance each year and develop one heck of a super duper single payer plan.... :D

others prefer buying it from the for profit, private sector....I've had only very bad experiences with Private Sector Insurance....thus my objection to it....I realize others think their insurance is all hunky dorey the way it is.....I'm just not one of them....

That's a great reason to change the system for all of us. Because its what you want. Maybe you should sit on the oars that determines what other products we are required to purchase in our own best interests. Have you any other ideas on what aspects of commerce we should be mandated to participate in?
hey buddy...didn't realize i lived in some islamic country with no voice or opinion.... why don't you take your smug and above all self, and move to one of them if you can't even tolerate another citizen's opinion without going off the deep end....you'll fit in perfectly in one of them!

yeah, you are a great American.....NOT! :eusa_whistle:

Care

hey buddy...didn't realize i lived in some islamic country with no voice or opinion.... why don't you take your smug and above all self, and move to one of them if you can't even tolerate another citizen's opinion without going off the deep end....you'll fit in perfectly in one of them!

yeah, you are a great American.....NOT! :eusa_whistle:

Care
Bit touchy today, are ya, butch? I was just commenting on your desire to radically alter for hundreds of millions what you find unappealing. I think it's good to hear your words and ideas. So once again, what other products do you think we should be compelled to participate in purchasing?

Romney Agrees With Obama and The Democrats -- Not The GOP

Dems are pulling their hair out...

Romney Disagrees With GOP On: Obamacare Penalty v Tax

Dems are pulling their hair out trying desperately to change the word "tax" to the word "penalty" concerning the ACA :badgrin:

Since the mandate didn't meet the constitutional requirements of the commerce clause, it had to be rammed through as a "tax" in order to be approved. It is now known as the "Obamatax" and Obama and Democrats wear it now around their necks.

What's the matter Dems, you love more taxes, so why don't you proudly proclaim waht you've given America ?

It's going to be funny watching Rachell, Al, "Lawrence", Ed, Chris and the rest over at MSDNC desperately trying to keep Americans from seeing the man behind the curtain.
They'll use every word they can to deflect from the word "tax".
Bottom line, it really doesn't matter what you call it, it's going to be collected by the government just like all of your taxes.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...rees-with-gop-on-obamacare-penalty-v-tax.html

Romney Disagrees With GOP On: Obamacare Penalty v Tax

Romney has "consistently described the mandate as a penalty."

you can't make this shit up :rofl:

"The American people … do not want the government telling them what kind of insurance policy they have to buy, and how much they have to pay for it, and if you don't like it, we're going to tax you," House Speaker John Boehner said Sunday on CBS' "Face the Nation."

“[The court] was more honest than he was, and said Obamacare is a huge tax increase on middle-class families across America," Gov. Bobby Jindal of Louisiana said on a conference call organized by the Republican National Committee on Friday.

"In 2008, Candidate Obama promised middle-class American families that they wouldn't see their taxes go up under his administration, yet his signature legislation did just that," said RNC Chairman Reince Priebus.

Romney agrees with Obama: Healthcare mandate not a tax [video] - latimes.com

Dems are pulling their hair out trying desperately to change the word "tax" to the word "penalty" concerning the ACA :badgrin:

Since the mandate didn't meet the constitutional requirements of the commerce clause, it had to be rammed through as a "tax" in order to be approved. It is now known as the "Obamatax" and Obama and Democrats wear it now around their necks.

What's the matter Dems, you love more taxes, so why don't you proudly proclaim waht you've given America ?

It's going to be funny watching Rachell, Al, "Lawrence", Ed, Chris and the rest over at MSDNC desperately trying to keep Americans from seeing the man behind the curtain.
They'll use every word they can to deflect from the word "tax".
Bottom line, it really doesn't matter what you call it, it's going to be collected by the government just like all of your taxes.

Romney says it isn't a tax. Why is he 'squirming'?

It doesn't matter what Romney, or Obama, or you or anyone else calls it, it only matters how it is legally described as, and SCOTUS says it only meets constitutional muster as a tax.

Is everyone still arguing semantics? What damn difference does the name make? It an out of pocket expense, period.

We've got bigger issues than some stupid noun.

Is everyone still arguing semantics? What damn difference does the name make? It an out of pocket expense, period.

Actually, it will be interesting to see if people challenge this on it's face. The SCOTUS didn't cover everything and you can get fined for what you do......

The real issue will be if you can be fined for what you don't do ? I am not sure.

Are you NOT sending your kids to school...or are you withholding your kids from school...two different things.

Actually, it will be interesting to see if people challenge this on it's face. The SCOTUS didn't cover everything and you can get fined for what you do......

The real issue will be if you can be fined for what you don't do ? I am not sure.

Are you NOT sending your kids to school...or are you withholding your kids from school...two different things.

:cuckoo:

The shared responsibility payment will be levied against those who choose NOT to purchase health insurance.

:cuckoo:

The shared responsibility payment will be levied against those who choose NOT to purchase health insurance.

Shared responsibility payment. Awesome. Shine, perishing republic.

What agency oversees taxes? what agency is responsible for kicking those who refuse to get on a government program or buy insurance is overseeing this policy???

Oh yeah, the IRS....

Furthermore, I have never heard a conservative NOT call it a tax...

Four conservatives on the court said it wasn't a tax. Everyone who agrees with the court's dissent is saying it isn't a tax.

Liability on this forum right now has a thread going that is insisting it isn't a tax. Are you over there arguing with him?

No, Liability does not.

What I have said -- repeatedly -- is that it is a penalty.

That it takes the FORM of a tax or gets collected LIKE a tax was a LEGISLATIVE choice. IT was NOT for the Chief Justice to re-write.

But that's probably too nuanced for your tiny little pinhead. So let me be as blunt as possible.

It is a PENALTY because THAT'S what CONGRESS said.

To the extent that it is also a tax, fine. But, why, then, do the provisions and restrictions of the Anti-injunction Law fail to prohibit SCOTUS from RULING on it (at least yet)? According to the Chief Justice the answer is that it's a tax, but not that KIND of tax.

Clear as mud.

You're still wrong. If de facto it's a tax, it doesn't matter what Congress tried to call it.

Four conservatives on the court said it wasn't a tax. Everyone who agrees with the court's dissent is saying it isn't a tax.

Liability on this forum right now has a thread going that is insisting it isn't a tax. Are you over there arguing with him?

No, Liability does not.

That it takes the FORM of a tax or gets collected LIKE a tax was a LEGISLATIVE choice. IT was NOT for the Chief Justice to re-write.

But that's probably too nuanced for your tiny little pinhead. So let me be as blunt as possible.

To the extent that it is also a tax, fine. But, why, then, do the provisions and restrictions of the Anti-injunction Law fail to prohibit SCOTUS from RULING on it (at least yet)? According to the Chief Justice the answer is that it's a tax, but not that KIND of tax.

Clear as mud.

You're still wrong. If de facto it's a tax, it doesn't matter what Congress tried to call it.

Actually, it maters a whole lot about what it's called...

Go ask an adult to help you figure that out...

Board libtards --- throw insults at conservatives.

Board conservatives --- throw insults at libtards.

And on and on it goes...

... meanwhile, the fact remains that obamacare is the largest over reach of government power and the single largest tax increase in the history of America.

There is no dispute over that. That is a fact.
That's what Porky Limbaugh says, huh??

LimbaughPig.jpg

You really just want to play "I know you are but what am I?" Why dont you get off your lazy ass and actually go help less fortunate folks instead of claiming you want to by stealing from others, Ya little fascist shit stain?

Alright, I'm all done playing butt touch with this fascist little prick. It's gotten boring.

I am trying to help the less fortunate but you're not trying to listen. Don't say no one cares about you, because I do. I'm guessing you haven't made the best choices in your life but thats ok, we all make mistakes. Help me to help you.

You're a lying shit bag of a liberal hack twat. Go pop some more pimples and shut the fuck up. You reached the point of fucking absurdity with your line of dog shit pages ago.

Whew!!

:rolleyes:

Somebody needs a nap.​

No, Liability does not.

Clear as mud.

When lawmakers call a cigarette tax a 'user fee', does it stop being a tax?

I'll save you the trouble of saying anything else stupid...

...the answer is NO, it doesn't. You can call a tax anything you want but if it's a tax, it's a tax.

...the answer is NO, it doesn't. You can call a tax anything you want but if it's a tax, it's a tax.

Tell it Obutthead, he keeps calling it a penalty.

taxes can be repealed.... That's an important concept... You might need someone to explain this to you...

you really aren't good at this...

You're good at stupidity, though...

Forum List

Back