Highest Level Of Education - Anyone Here Still In High School?

archangel said:
and you enjoy pee on your carpet....humm...try a little discipline like confine the peeing puppy to a confinement outdoors...reward him/her for good behavoir only! :)

Don't start, I'm in no mood. He goes on the floor here and there, not constantly.

And, I do confine him, to a large room off the kitchen when I we go out and can't take him. He's doing pretty good.

Said1 said:
Don't start, I'm in no mood. He goes on the floor here and there, not constantly.

And, I do confine him, to a large room off the kitchen when I we go out and can't take him. He's doing pretty good.

moody will get ya nowhere...you started by asking the question...I just gave advice...geez! :bangheads

Said1 said:
Yes it will, look who's banging their head. :tng:

got rid of my ex for the same reason.....moody is okay in proper context.. :rolleyes:

Said1 said:
I'm always moody in the proper context.....as you know. :dev3:

thats why I like ya..."give me a little kiss won't ya hun" just a little verse from a oldie recording....thats me a oldie but goodie! :dance:

manu1959 said:
install hardwood

nice try...however Said reminds me of my daughters...who are about her age....she is just playing with your mind...does not want a cognificant (pun)answer...
she just wants to play...lol...oh my she may ban me now!
Then again I have faith in said's sense of humor...I think! :cof:

archangel said:
nice try...however Said reminds me of my daughters...who are about her age....she is just playing with your mind...does not want a cognificant answer...

gee ya think?

Said1 said:
Ok, how do I get my dog to STOP peeing on the carpet, smart guy? :D

I suggest Tobasco sauce. Gave it to my dog everytime he did it. He stopped fairly quickly.

Isaac Brock said:
I suggest Tobasco sauce. Gave it to my dog everytime he did it. He stopped fairly quickly.

Are you serious? I've heard of that for chewing, but piddle?

Have you heard of products that are supposed to discourage the dog from doing it's business in certain areas?

It's not a huge problem, but I'd like to get it under control as fast as possible.

archangel said:
nice try...however Said reminds me of my daughters...who are about her age....she is just playing with your mind...does not want a cognificant answer...

You Sir, can kiss my ass. :slap:

Did you notice I said Sir? :laugh:

Said1 said:
Are you serious? I've heard of that for chewing, but piddle?

Have you heard of products that are supposed to discourage the dog from doing it's busieness in certain areas?

It's not a huge problem, but I'd like to get it under control as fast as possible.
There are sprays you can use, yes.

With our Chihuaha, we just tried to catch her when she was doing it, grab her, take her outside and then when she would p and come back inside, we would give her a treat. Didn't take her long to start p'n outside...

Said1 said:
You Sir, can kiss my ass. :slap:

Did you notice I said Sir? :laugh:

duly noted...I accept your humble apology...but ya really would not want me to kiss your butt now...do ya...us oldies can still turn up the heat...when necessary....lol :beer:

Forum List

Back