High Schooler Recieves Felony For Having Fishing Knife In Tackle Box In Car On Campus

As you should. Paula Dean if from there, isn't she?

No, I should not. Paula Dean is not a policeman searching a child's car without a warrant.

That is whom you have to have fear of - those and the ones ALLOWING it.

But she is a racist from the south. Those that use the words, are the word.

A child? WOW!

Wasn't the car on school property?

so what?

the car was PARKED. the child was at school. The knife was not even visible. there was no crime going on and nobody was a suspect.

since when a car can be searched without a warrant on PUBLIC property?

A general question - directed to ACLU mostly, but to anybody wanting to discuss.

Why the heck this tyranny of idiotic "zero-tolerance" rules ( not even LAWS!!!) has not been challenged in courts?
This is happening all over the country - the kid gets arrested at pointing a finger in a gun-fashion because of the "zero-tolerance" and all other similar gestapo-type treatment of the kids and teenagers - this is the violation AT LEAST of 3 Amendments - right there.

I would support such an effort financially, should anybody ever finally decide to challenge this in court.

ANYWHERE.

better yet - all over the country.

Unfortunately, a small percentage of idiots screwed it up for the rest of us. That's why we have laws and regulations.

The small percentage is why I fly private and all three of my homes are secured.

I don't think double-ply packing tape on cardboard boxes is really as secure as you think.

No, I should not. Paula Dean is not a policeman searching a child's car without a warrant.

That is whom you have to have fear of - those and the ones ALLOWING it.

A child? WOW!

so what?

the car was PARKED. the child was at school. The knife was not even visible. there was no crime going on and nobody was a suspect.

A school is public property or do they have limits for entry? I don't want my Grand kids going to any school that allows weapons on campus.

I don't think double-ply packing tape on cardboard boxes is really as secure as you think.

Proven by you since your vacation home floated away?

I don't have time for a vacation due to my hectic schedule as a Space Shuttle Door Gunner by day and internationally renown brain surgeon by night. On the weekends I'm a surfing rock star race driver and I only bang supermodels.

I don't have time for a vacation due to my hectic schedule as a Space Shuttle Door Gunner by day and internationally renown brain surgeon by night. On the weekends I'm a surfing rock star race driver and I only bang supermodels.

So you can't prove me wrong and the mocking starts.

The small percentage is why I fly private and all three of my homes are secured.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkYNBwCEeH4]Jon Lovitz Appears as the Pathological Liar on "The Tonight Show" ? 1985 - YouTube[/ame]

So you can't prove me wrong and the mocking starts.

Who is trying to prove you wrong? I believe every word you say about your homes and flying and millions and whatnot. I'm merely pointing out how awesome my life is too.

Charlie Sheen once told me that when he dies he hopes my life flashes before his eyes.

A child? WOW!

so what?

A school is public property or do they have limits for entry? I don't want my Grand kids going to any school that allows weapons on campus.

there are no weapons and the car to be searched needs a warrant.
on public property.
That is one of our Amendments forming the Bill of Rights.

So nobody received a citation?

None reported. That's the point. So should they have been cited and fined?
Just answer the question without answering a question with a dodge question.
Try being honest...for once.
You know in your heart of hearts you'd be supportive of the OWS people if they were being fined for smoking in a public park. You'd refer to it as harassment.

Why are you trying to compare a law (smoking) based on social stigma, versus a law written for safety. Kinda apples vs. oranges.

But to answer your question; The occupy wall street was stupid. Why should one protest when the facts are already known?

Should citations have been written? YES.

Nice attempt at missing the point.
You stated the kid broke a law. And because he is from a red state you took the side of law and order.
I made a blue state comparison to see whether or not you would again side with law and order. You are now trying to dodge the issue because the law breakers would be liberals. And you certainly don't want to get caught citing law and order principled against your fellow libs.
That's fine. I have your answer.
You're a hypocrite.
Had that kid been a member of one of your protected classes or if this was a lib kid exercising his 'rights' you'd be all over the cops.
No need for you to respond. We're done.

A general question - directed to ACLU mostly, but to anybody wanting to discuss.

Why the heck this tyranny of idiotic "zero-tolerance" rules ( not even LAWS!!!) has not been challenged in courts?
This is happening all over the country - the kid gets arrested at pointing a finger in a gun-fashion because of the "zero-tolerance" and all other similar gestapo-type treatment of the kids and teenagers - this is the violation AT LEAST of 3 Amendments - right there.

I would support such an effort financially, should anybody ever finally decide to challenge this in court.

ANYWHERE.

better yet - all over the country.

Unfortunately, a small percentage of idiots screwed it up for the rest of us. That's why we have laws and regulations.

You own three homes. And fly a private plane..
You are a one percenter.
Fucking hypocrite do as I say not as I do lib...
This is why only 20% of those polled actually admitted to being liberal.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vox
By the way USMB, [MENTION=21954]Sunshine[/MENTION] is the reason I turned off my rep all together. YOu see, what she does is use hers as a threat to people and a weapon. She dared me, I did it and its freaking fantastic how she cant use it any more with me. She abused the hell out of it.

Ahhhhhh.

You idiot. That is a lie and everyone knows it. People who abuse the rep system do not get to use it. YOU abused it and got yours turned off!

People constantly get away with abusing the rep system around here. Look at all of the rep that the right-wingers have. Are you telling me that they don't rep the shit out of each other everyday? And the way they gang up on other members? You guys are like little high school girls with your rep. Shove it up your ass.

So if that kid wasnt white, this would be fine?

Damn, your an asshole. You do realize this dont you?

what does his race has to do with all of this?

personally I thought he was black, since it is Georgia and the idiocy is extreme - even not being specifically brainwashed in that direction I, obviously, have a bias against the South :lol:

Ask the op. He's the one who brought up his race.

so what?

there are no weapons and the car to be searched needs a warrant.
on public property.
That is one of our Amendments forming the Bill of Rights.

He has not read it. No pictures.

By the way USMB, [MENTION=21954]Sunshine[/MENTION] is the reason I turned off my rep all together. YOu see, what she does is use hers as a threat to people and a weapon. She dared me, I did it and its freaking fantastic how she cant use it any more with me. She abused the hell out of it.

Ahhhhhh.

You idiot. That is a lie and everyone knows it. People who abuse the rep system do not get to use it. YOU abused it and got yours turned off!

People constantly get away with abusing the rep system around here. Look at all of the rep that the right-wingers have. Are you telling me that they don't rep the shit out of each other everyday? And the way they gang up on other members? You guys are like little high school girls with your rep. Shove it up your ass.
You are free to rep whoever you choose, and free to choose what you shove up your ass too.

Ahhhhhh.

Gang up? HUH?..You libs get blasted based on your off the subject posts. Not on informed opinions. There are quite a few liberal drive by posters who offer nothing but one liner posts which in direct violation of forum rules offer nothing in contribution to the thread at hand, who either earn their negs or have their rep turned off.
WAH WAH WAH...They're ganging up on me!!!!!!!!
Stay on the point of the discussion and you won't get negged.
Yes...It is a HUGE controversy for conservative posters to positively rep each other as often as possible and doing the reverse to lib posters.
There is no way it could be that lib poster's conduct on here isn't all that popular or in good taste.....NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.

Ahhhhhh.

I rarely neg people. It's gotta be a for a poster that gets personal.

Is the law that knives will not be on campus?

Was the law reviewed in the student handbook?

If the answer to questions #1 and #2 are "True," then Do not pass Go on your way to Jail.

If the school wants to doll out a punishment fine, but for Christ's sake the kid doesn't deserve to go to jail. We have way too many people incarcerated in this country as it is for stupid shit. We have the largest prison population in the world. That is not emblematic of a free country.

He'll plea out of Jail, but will still have a record that will prevent military service.

Forum List

Back