High School Principal: I Can’t Say Holocaust or Slavery Were Actual Historical Events

Yeah the Jews climbed into the gas chambers to stay warm.....
There weren't any gas chambers. .... :cool:
So all of the documented film footage and words from thousands of soldiers and Marines were just made up?.....please....I don't even want to go there with you....

And the holocaust museum is not real either? This douche bag principle needs to be fired, if this is a true story.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Neo-Nazis have a lot of reasons to manipulate.
As do the Kosher kind.

I don't believe either side.

The most rational, and methodical explanation isn't either argument.

The cheapest, most efficient, least time consuming, most cost effective method of killing....... Would be to cut off all supplies to the Nazi controlled ghettos, like the Warsaw Ghetto, and let them starve, or even add some arson in the mix.

The truth is, something seems off about the whole ordeal.

I'm convinced the Nazis did have chambers, but did so when Jews were infected with Typhus, and they started burning them up, and gassing them because they feared the Typhus would spread.

So all of the documented film footage and words from thousands of soldiers and Marines were just made up?.....please....I don't even want to go there with you....

And the holocaust museum is not real either? This douche bag principle needs to be fired, if this is a true story.

As do the Kosher kind.

The cheapest, most efficient, least time consuming, most cost effective method of killing....... Would be to cut off all supplies to the Nazi controlled ghettos, like the Warsaw Ghetto, and let them starve, or even add some arson in the mix.

I'm convinced the Nazis did have chambers, but did so when Jews were infected with Typhus, and they started burning them up, and gassing them because they feared the Typhus would spread.

And attempted to erase evidence that this ever occurred. I think they just shipped them in train cars to the camps, and took everything from them and killed them. You can’t fake barrels of gold taken from teeth, and hair from women before they were killed. You also can’t fake bulldozers and backhoe loaders moving hundreds of bodies around. Nor for that matter, the Catholic Church helping Nazis escape to Brazil.

As do the Kosher kind.

And attempted to erase evidence that this ever occurred. I think they just shipped them in train cars to the camps, and took everything from them and killed them. You can’t fake barrels of gold taken from teeth, and hair from women before they were killed. You also can’t fake bulldozers and backhoe loaders moving hundreds of bodies around. Nor for that matter, the Catholic Church helping Nazis escape to Brazil.

You didn't explain why Nazi Germany gave Jews food & clothing rations?

Here's a hint, you don't waste money on people you intend on killing.

Also, no other genocide in history, ever was performed in such a way.

Probably something like 90% of all deaths by genocide were by famine, and disease.
The other 10% by arson, bullets, and other weapons like bombs, or even swords, or bows & arrows in the case of the Mongols, or Romans.

I can't think of a single reason, why they would've started wasting all these resources, money, time, and so forth to send them somewhere, when they could've just cut off the food rations to starvation....

Yes, and no.

Yes there were chambers.

No most of them didn't probably die in them.

Even a lot of Holocaust historians admit the majority of Jews died of disease like typhus, health issues from malnutrition (Hunger) & stress, and sometimes bullets too.

Then there's the fact that Nazi Germany fed Jews with rations, not very good rations, but it's a indisputable fact, in the Warsaw Ghetto, controlled by Nazi Germany, they gave Jews food rations, clothing, and they had a little life (Poorly) but................ Here's the thing.

Why would Nazi Germany, waste time, resources, and money on them?

Yeah..... There's a reason why Holocaust denial, of questioning the Holocaust is illegal & criminalized in so many countries.

IMO..... They were mostly labor camps.

IMO... They used chambers to sterilize against Typhus.

I think that makes the most sense.
Okay but Sob....you must agree that the killing of Jews weather in Gas Chambers or from undernourishment was an evil act right?....I mean even if the chambers were not used to terminate lives the lives were terminated...we have found the graves for cryin out loud....

First, you realize this is actually from 2018 and has been taken care of. He apologized and went to the US Holocaust Museum in DC.

Second, he only played it too close to the vest as far as PC goes. The only line he got wrong was where he said "I CAN'T SAY'. He is not wrong that children can opt out if they want. Parents can opt their children out of anything. The schools don't own them. So in being just overly cautious, he made the mistake of saying "I can't say the Holocaust happened", which was dumb.

But now you've started a food fight with a bunch of Holocaust deniers, Whateverman, so I hope you're happy.

BTW "putting your child in homeschooling is child abuse because one time two lesbians drove all their homeschool kids over a cliff and killed them"

First, you realize this is actually from 2018 and has been taken care of. He apologized and went to the US Holocaust Museum in DC.

Second, he only played it too close to the vest as far as PC goes. The only line he got wrong was where he said "I CAN'T SAY'. He is not wrong that children can opt out if they want. Parents can opt their children out of anything. The schools don't own them. So in being just overly cautious, he made the mistake of saying "I can't say the Holocaust happened", which was dumb.

But now you've started a food fight with a bunch of Holocaust deniers, Whateverman, so I hope you're happy.

BTW "putting your child in homeschooling is child abuse because one time two lesbians drove all their homeschool kids over a cliff and killed them"
Now making excuses for a holocaust and slavery denier running a public high school.

Like I said, teachers are to blame for the implosion of the education system.

Now making excuses for a holocaust and slavery denier running a public high school.

Still lying I see

Still lying I see
Still defending the implosion of education in America I see.

Still lying I see
It is irrelevant he apologized. He said it so he believes it. And he’s still responsible for the education of young impressionable children.

Yes, and no.

Yes there were chambers.

Even a lot of Holocaust historians admit the majority of Jews died of disease like typhus, health issues from malnutrition (Hunger) & stress, and sometimes bullets too.

Then there's the fact that Nazi Germany fed Jews with rations, not very good rations, but it's a indisputable fact, in the Warsaw Ghetto, controlled by Nazi Germany, they gave Jews food rations, clothing, and they had a little life (Poorly) but................ Here's the thing.

Yeah..... There's a reason why Holocaust denial, of questioning the Holocaust is illegal & criminalized in so many countries.

Okay but Sob....you must agree that the killing of Jews weather in Gas Chambers or from undernourishment was an evil act right?....I mean even if the chambers were not used to terminate lives the lives were terminated...we have found the graves for cryin out loud....

Yes, but far from the only, or most evil act.
The Globalists use these events like the Holocaust, and slavery, to destroy the USA.

Still lying I see
It is irrelevant he apologized. He said it so he believes it. And he’s still responsible for the education of young impressionable children.

Better watch out for those litmus tests. You know a lot of people would tell me that because I believe a dead man came back to life I probably should not be teaching in the public schools either.

It really doesn't matter what you privately believe unless those beliefs cause you to treat your students ill OR prevent you from teaching factually true things.

Still lying I see

Better watch out for those litmus tests. You know a lot of people would tell me that because I believe a dead man came back to life I probably should not be teaching in the public schools either.

It really doesn't matter what you privately believe unless those beliefs cause you to treat your students ill OR prevent you from teaching factually true things.
There you go again, defending insane people being allowed to teach children. You morons teach children that humans can change sex on a whim, Jews are evil, you’re a problem if you’re white and slavery may not have occurred.

Yep, teachers are the root cause of the stupidity being seen in society today.

Still lying I see

There you go again, defending insane people being allowed to teach children. You morons teach children that humans can change sex on a whim, Jews are evil, you’re a problem if you’re white and slavery may not have occurred.

So, your kids hated homeschooling.

Got it

Yes, and no.

Yes there were chambers.

The word is "whether".

Still lying I see

No, we don't (or didn't in my case). That's just more bullshit you make up to justify your hatred of anything related to public education.

Forum List

Back