High school crowns first same-sex prom king and queen

Most parents are failing their children

Too funny.
So your title is Liberty777 and you have a problem with some high school kids exercising their liberty?

Both sides of the aisle are all about liberty. As long as that liberty reflects what they like and approve of. Otherwise, it is war.

True enough but you have to call out the obvious hypocrites when you see them.
How am I a hypocrite?

Too funny.
So your title is Liberty777 and you have a problem with some high school kids exercising their liberty?

Both sides of the aisle are all about liberty. As long as that liberty reflects what they like and approve of. Otherwise, it is war.

How am I a hypocrite?

You claimed bad parenting is at fault which means you don't condone this action. Right?
Are they not entitled to express their liberty as your screen name suggests they should?

Too funny.

How am I a hypocrite?

You claimed bad parenting is at fault which means you don't condone this action. Right?
Are they not entitled to express their liberty as your screen name suggests they should?
Yes they have every right, I would never physically stop them either. That would make me a hypocrite.

7 pages of discussion of a single high school's selection of the prom king & queen. LMAO!!

Go somewhere else then, no one is pointing a gun at your head forcing you to read this or post here.

And miss the laughs as the anti-gay crowd comes unglued? Not a chance!!

Oh, and what is really important has not been discussed (that I have seen, anyway). And that is that the next generation is already fine with same sex couples. The hatred from the older crowds will die with them.

I'm fine with same sex couples as well. I don't however agree that they meet the definition of a marriage, but so be it, it's a lost cause.

As for being "unglued", I'm not, I just wanted to point out that this school's "vote" denied equal treatment of boys and girls.

No it didn't. Obviously the students voted for who they wanted as prom king & queen. If you could claim that two boys were not eligible, you might have a point. The voting was done by the students. They got what they wanted. It isn't anyone else's business.
I am stunned that you had to point this out. Are you going to offer some counselling to those with hurt feelings ?

Last edited:
In the grand scheme of things I don't give a crap. In today's educational system its become the parents responsibility to teach their children their own ideals of moral behavior.

Forum List

Back