Hi

I don't know you but I'm willing to give it a try, what the heck.

You don't happen to have any political views do you ? Not that it really matters but we're going to find out sooner or later anyway.

A source tells me that you believe liberals have a mental handicap, granted this source doesn't actually exist but you know, who really cares a this point.

Leg pulling Lumpy ....:popcorn: drop by sometime, who knows...:lol:

You don't happen to have any political views do you ? Not that it really matters but we're going to find out sooner or later anyway.

A source tells me that you believe liberals have a mental handicap, granted this source doesn't actually exist but you know, who really cares a this point.

yeah...I have some very strong political views and I'm totally convinced mine are "right"

yeah...I have some very strong political views and I'm totally convinced mine are "right"

Well, I'm disappointed you cannot milk a goat, but as long as you can learn, ok, I guess.

Is there anything in particular you cook best? A man can get tide of Possum and needs variety.

You ever grill a rabbit? Kin ya shoot good?

touch'es ( ah heck, that French word, I can't spell) Very political answer...:lol:..

Yet coy and teasing, come out with it, I'm fascinated.. considering the circumstances..:eusa_angel:

"Right", or "Correct"?

There is a difference.​

So....... Does Mr. Fitnah know you? Are you really a wolf-girl, or does wwrwtw have an alternate translation?

Well, I'm disappointed you cannot milk a goat, but as long as you can learn, ok, I guess.
Some common questions regarding milking goats:

How long does it take to milk a goat?
How many hand squeezes does it take to milk a goat?

As long as it takes... as many as it takes....

There is absolutely no set number for this because there can be so many variables. Each individual doe is different which leads to several determining factors such as:

the size of her teats :omg:
the size of her orifices :omg:

How to milk a goat:

First, what not to do:

Do not pull down on the teat. People hand milking cows sometimes pull down on the teat. If you do this with goats, you can damage their udder. Just manipulate the milk out of the teat without pulling down.
Do not yank on the teat, for the same reasons stated above.
Do not squeeze the udder, just squeeze the teats.
Try not to get frustrated. When you are first staring out, this can be hard, but remember, the goat will pick up on your "vibes" and she may get impatient if you are upset. Be calm and this will help keep her calm.
:tongue:

Forum List

Back