Hi!!!!!

Hi!!!
I just signed up at the urging of a "friend". As my name suggests, I am a Libertarian. I am a conspiracy theorist. I am 17. I am a construction worker. I love political discussion and I am from another app named Political Fury. It died so I end too its sister site, Political Animal. It is dismal there. Somebody there said to come here. So here I am (rock you like a hurricane)...
Welcome to USMB, Libertarianman. Hope you enjoy the boards.

Galveston, Hurricane Ike

143877.jpg

Sigh...another libertarian....anywho look forward to our arguments :D Pretty much guarantee we won't agree on anything damn near although I am a conspiracy theorist as well. Truther/Birther etc.

Go easy on the kid. I was a Libertarian and a Ron Paul supporter when I was his age as well. Rather he be a Libertarian and continue learning than be some brainwashed liberal that just listens to his public indoctrination camp teachers.

Sigh...another libertarian....anywho look forward to our arguments :D Pretty much guarantee we won't agree on anything damn near although I am a conspiracy theorist as well. Truther/Birther etc.

Go easy on the kid. I was a Libertarian and a Ron Paul supporter when I was his age as well. Rather he be a Libertarian and continue learning than be some brainwashed liberal that just listens to his public indoctrination camp teachers.

Oh, me and him are friends now.

Are u still libertarian?

Are u still libertarian?

No, I have certain libertarian tendencies though.

Just keep your mind open and always continue the search for the truth, don't let others tell you how to think and just take their word for it, always find out things for yourself. That mindset will benefit you in the long run.

Are u still libertarian?

Just keep your mind open and always continue the search for the truth, don't let others tell you how to think and just take their word for it, always find out things for yourself. That mindset will benefit you in the long run.

I always do that. I was a conservative Republican since I was ten, but I change about a year ago after the 2912 election left me sour with Mitt Romney

Are u still libertarian?

I always do that. I was a conservative Republican since I was ten, but I change about a year ago after the 2912 election left me sour with Mitt Romney

Good, I think if you follow politics closely enough, you will become disaffected with the two party system. As time goes on, I think you might become disaffected with the political system all together. I used to be a libertarian brimming with optimism and faith in the electoral system. Now, it is not the case.

Good, I think if you follow politics closely enough, you will become disaffected with the two party system. As time goes on, I think you might become disaffected with the political system all together. I used to be a libertarian brimming with optimism and faith in the electoral system. Now, it is not the case.

I have dabbled in the Ventura Theory...ever heard of that?

I know about Jesse Ventura, mostly through Alex Jones. I watched a couple episodes of his TV show. I used to listen to Jones more than I do now. If you are ever interested in finding out about some more interesting sources, shot me a pm and I will send you a couple links.

I know about Jesse Ventura, mostly through Alex Jones. I watched a couple episodes of his TV show. I used to listen to Jones more than I do now. If you are ever interested in finding out about some more interesting sources, shot me a pm and I will send you a couple links.

I watch his show alot and occasionally listen to Alex Jones, but I am talking about his proposal on reforming the elections system. I highly recommend his book "DemoCRIPS and ReBLOODlicans". His idea is roughly a NO party system...just your name

I watch his show alot and occasionally listen to Alex Jones, but I am talking about his proposal on reforming the elections system. I highly recommend his book "DemoCRIPS and ReBLOODlicans". His idea is roughly a NO party system...just your name

It may be well intentioned, but I don't think getting rid of political parties will change the control that financial/corporate and media interests have on this country. The MSM still controls political/social perception and culture and the financial/corporate interests finance the candidates in their profit, crowding out any real opposition.

I don't have much hope in an electoral solution for our problems. Hope I am wrong though.

Like I have always said, there is no solution to the cancer that has invaded our country's government. The right acts like all democrats are the bad guys and republicans are saints and vice versa for the democrats... Both suck

Like I have always said, there is no solution to the cancer that has invaded our country's government. The right acts like all democrats are the bad guys and republicans are saints and vice versa for the democrats... Both suck

Nailed it on the head. I have hope in the youth, well I guess I am a millennial as well. I have met more people under 30 that know the score than above 30.

Nailed it on the head. I have hope in the youth, well I guess I am a millennial as well. I have met more people under 30 that know the score than above 30.

Yeah. My entire family is either a member of the Religious Right or a member of the "I love Obama" club (except my uncle, but he is a democrat, but not...it's complicated). I am the black dog of the family. My libertarian cousin is apolitical. I have another's overtrain cousin, but he has an out of wedlock child so nobody cares what he thinks...

Forum List

Back