Hi~

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my first official post here but I recognize many familiar names. I look forward to the political joust this forum allows one the freedom to engage in.

Welcome LadyGunSlinger. Enjoy the forum. Something tells me that you're rather quick on the draw.

Your avatar brings back memories.

assassin4.jpg

Hi Ropey and thank you. I just watched that movie for the first time two nights ago and loved it, not to mention Sharon Stone is totally hotttt! ;-)

Greetings...enjoy yourself here. However, be aware that the mods won't protect you by banning people who throw poo back at you when you throw poo at them. Much more of a level playing field here and trolls reap what they sow. Fun times.

Greetings...enjoy yourself here. However, be aware that the mods won't protect you by banning people who throw poo back at you when you throw poo at them. Much more of a level playing field here and trolls reap what they sow. Fun times.

I give as good as I get and don't need interference from anyone so your concern is misplaced. Thanks for the welcome I think..

• Thanks
Reactions: mal

I give as good as I get and don't need interference from anyone so your concern is misplaced. Thanks for the welcome I think..

Concern? :eusa_eh: Okay....if that's what you see.

If you're looking to pick a fight for whatever reasons, you've come to the right place. I'm not difficult to find on this forum.. You're more than welcome to engage me Bodecea. I know who you are.. you came from the same place I did so if you think I'm in the dark, I'm not. Now if you will excuse me, I have better things to do than argue over petty BULLCRAP.

It's been Difficult for you here because of that, hasn't it... :lol:

:)

peace...

If you're looking to pick a fight for whatever reasons, you've come to the right place. I'm not difficult to find on this forum.. You're more than welcome to engage me Bodecea. I know who you are.. you came from the same place I did so if you think I'm in the dark, I'm not. Now if you will excuse me, I have better things to do than argue over petty BULLCRAP.

She can't help herself, Lady... And it's pretty fucking Sad. :thup:

peace...

She can't help herself, Lady... And it's pretty fucking Sad. :thup:

peace...

I look forward to tearing her apart on the forum.. :) All too easy my friend. Yea, she's pretty pathetic..

It works for me.

Better then the mafia bosses at the previous forum LGS and I were in....:clap2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back