Hi~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, now that you are here, you and your old buddy thanatos can go around flaming the hell out of threads just like at that other place...

Have fun!

Hang on and let me get that box of kleenex you left.. Open wide-- now bend over and say ahhhh..
Well hell's bells! Another Hannity emigrant! Good on ya LGS. Gotta say I miss the old names though I've abandoned mine from there.

We play rough here, so wear your helmet, and here's some more standard operating equipment for you.

a7109098-786f-4690-8ffd-62ab153e2176.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
trolling? no. i didn't change the topic or deflect. i simply responded to our newest loudmouth.

like i said... i think you're all hat no cattle. and people who come on here yapping generally don't last too long.

and I haven't seen an argument from you yet... just a lot of sound and fury.

Then you're either blind, stupid, or completely illiterate.. pick your poison. I don't give a shit what you think or what you believe. Tell ya what, if my posts bother you so damn bad already, IGNORE ME. Hey wow.. there's a thought.

i'm none of the above. and i didn't say you 'bother me'. i think you sound like a loudmouth.

so far you've done nothing to dissuade me. though i told my buddy mal i'd give you a chance and try not to judge you by the way you came onto the board.

I'm not here to convince you or anyone else of anything nor am I going to change to appease anyone. Mal is a good guy.. hottt too but I digress.. If you don't like me, that's on you and nothing I can do about it.

Then you're either blind, stupid, or completely illiterate.. pick your poison. I don't give a shit what you think or what you believe. Tell ya what, if my posts bother you so damn bad already, IGNORE ME. Hey wow.. there's a thought.

i'm none of the above. and i didn't say you 'bother me'. i think you sound like a loudmouth.

so far you've done nothing to dissuade me. though i told my buddy mal i'd give you a chance and try not to judge you by the way you came onto the board.

I'm not here to convince you or anyone else of anything nor am I going to change to appease anyone. Mal is a good guy.. hottt too but I digress.. If you don't like me, that's on you and nothing I can do about it.
No and no.

Hey, now that you are here, you and your old buddy thanatos can go around flaming the hell out of threads just like at that other place...

Have fun!

Hang on and let me get that box of kleenex you left.. Open wide-- now bend over and say ahhhh..
Well hell's bells! Another Hannity emigrant! Good on ya LGS. Gotta say I miss the old names though I've abandoned mine from there.

We play rough here, so wear your helmet, and here's some more standard operating equipment for you.

a7109098-786f-4690-8ffd-62ab153e2176.jpg

:) LOL *fist bump~ Thanks for the welcome.

No and no.

The way you Nest in my Threads, some would Think you were my Online Stalker... :thup:

:)

peace...

No and no.

The way you Nest in my Threads, some would Think you were my Online Stalker... :thup:

peace...
so the new poster is your puppet? And a female, go figure.

No and no.

peace...
so the new poster is your puppet? And a female, go figure.

LOL This by far is the most amusing post I've seen yet. Why I'm flattered that I've garned so much attention from you and your lil girl posse. We'll see .. ;-) I'm on the forum, come on and join me.

I give as good as I get and don't need interference from anyone so your concern is misplaced. Thanks for the welcome I think..

Concern? :eusa_eh: Okay....if that's what you see.

If you're looking to pick a fight for whatever reasons, you've come to the right place. I'm not difficult to find on this forum.. You're more than welcome to engage me Bodecea. I know who you are.. you came from the same place I did so if you think I'm in the dark, I'm not. Now if you will excuse me, I have better things to do than argue over petty BULLCRAP.

Wow....bullcrap? Is that what you call my welcome to you and my heads up on how this place is? Well, you are going to fit in with a certain crowd just fine.....however, there are some of us who don't like being tarred with the same "Hannity idiots coming here like they own the place" brush...

Another purge at Hannity?

Yes...and once again I am put into the position of stating for the record that not all of us come here acting like we own this place, that it is now our own personal pissing well. It's been hard to not be grouped with that lot...and now another wave comes in.

Yes...and once again I am put into the position of stating for the record that not all of us come here acting like we own this place, that it is now our own personal pissing well. It's been hard to not be grouped with that lot...and now another wave comes in.
Oh, I know. There are quite a few decent people here that used to post at hannity...but there is a certain group...

I'm RadiomanATL. I own the internets. Check in with xotoxi. He's my second in command. Plus a doctor, which comes in handy sometimes for the annual physicals.

What in the hell are you oozing about Bod? I don't think I own anything.. far from it. I came in here posting, my style .. and you and other little trolls came crawling looking for a fucking fight.. well you got one. Your sniveling is pathetic. I'm here as a guest and am honored to be so , thus don't put your blabber in my mouth, got it?

What in the hell are you oozing about Bod? I don't think I own anything.. far from it. I came in here posting, my style .. and you and other little trolls came crawling looking for a fucking fight.. well you got one. Your sniveling is pathetic. I'm here as a guest and am honored to be so , thus don't put your blabber in my mouth, got it?

Uh huh....let's see who decided to be nasty when I welcomed you, LGS. It wasn't me. But, I guess you will just have to find out for yourself. Gunny's gonna LOVE you. :lol:

Uh huh....let's see who decided to be nasty when I welcomed you, LGS. It wasn't me. But, I guess you will just have to find out for yourself. Gunny's gonna LOVE you. :lol:

Instead of running my post count up in the welcome wagon, why not go and answer a question posed to you for the last 10 minutes, hmm? You can't, thats why. You're nothing but a blow hard.. always have been. Don't know who Gunny is, nor do I give a damn. I'm not here to be in your little clique Bod. Grow up.

I'm off.. I have an evening class. Thanks to so many for helping to bring my post count up quickly. ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back