Hi~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings...enjoy yourself here. However, be aware that the mods won't protect you by banning people who throw poo back at you when you throw poo at them. Much more of a level playing field here and trolls reap what they sow. Fun times.

It works for me.

Better then the mafia bosses at the previous forum LGS and I were in....:clap2:

Hahaha LOL No doubt. :) I can breathe here. I like it a lot already. It's a great forum and so glad you're here too!

If you're looking to pick a fight for whatever reasons, you've come to the right place. I'm not difficult to find on this forum.. You're more than welcome to engage me Bodecea. I know who you are.. you came from the same place I did so if you think I'm in the dark, I'm not. Now if you will excuse me, I have better things to do than argue over petty BULLCRAP.

She can't help herself, Lady... And it's pretty fucking Sad. :thup:

:)

peace...

I look forward to tearing her apart on the forum.. :) All too easy my friend. Yea, she's pretty pathetic..

Ouch, +70 posts in and LGS loads her weapon....:lol:
Its gonna leave a mark.

Greetings...enjoy yourself here. However, be aware that the mods won't protect you by banning people who throw poo back at you when you throw poo at them. Much more of a level playing field here and trolls reap what they sow. Fun times.

It works for me.

Better then the mafia bosses at the previous forum LGS and I were in....:clap2:

Hahaha LOL No doubt. :) I can breathe here. I like it a lot already. It's a great forum and so glad you're here too!

You bet!

Now I need a nice avatar...hmmm...

She can't help herself, Lady... And it's pretty fucking Sad. :thup:

peace...

I look forward to tearing her apart on the forum.. :) All too easy my friend. Yea, she's pretty pathetic..

Its gonna leave a mark.

I've seen some of her posts... i'm thinking she's more noise than anything else. she just seems to be doing the troll for the other rightwingnuts. but we'll see.

Its gonna leave a mark.

I've seen some of her posts... i'm thinking she's more noise than anything else. she just seems to be doing the troll for the other rightwingnuts. but we'll see.

^^And this post isn't trolling? LMAO!! People in glass houses baby.

Its gonna leave a mark.

trolling? no. i didn't change the topic or deflect. i simply responded to our newest loudmouth.

like i said... i think you're all hat no cattle. and people who come on here yapping generally don't last too long.

and I haven't seen an argument from you yet... just a lot of sound and fury.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat

Its gonna leave a mark.

Thanks for giving us your side of the fence...:lol:

trolling? no. i didn't change the topic or deflect. i simply responded to our newest loudmouth.

like i said... i think you're all hat no cattle. and people who come on here yapping generally don't last too long.

Then you're either blind, stupid, or completely illiterate.. pick your poison. I don't give a shit what you think or what you believe. Tell ya what, if my posts bother you so damn bad already, IGNORE ME. Hey wow.. there's a thought.

You (2) kiss and make-up... Repeatedly... :lol:

peace...

Then you're either blind, stupid, or completely illiterate.. pick your poison. I don't give a shit what you think or what you believe. Tell ya what, if my posts bother you so damn bad already, IGNORE ME. Hey wow.. there's a thought.

i'm none of the above. and i didn't say you 'bother me'. i think you sound like a loudmouth.

so far you've done nothing to dissuade me. though i told my buddy mal i'd give you a chance and try not to judge you by the way you came onto the board.

You (2) kiss and make-up... Repeatedly... :lol:

peace...

:slap:

:lol:

i'm none of the above. and i didn't say you 'bother me'. i think you sound like a loudmouth.

so far you've done nothing to dissuade me. though i told my buddy mal i'd give you a chance and try not to judge you by the way you came onto the board.

Now say that again... But slower... :eusa_drool:

peace...

Now say that again... But slower... :eusa_drool:

peace...

don't make me hurt you. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back