Hi there!

Hello everyone :bye1:
I'm Chiara from Italy. I'm 24 y.o. I have Chinese backgrounds (both my parents were born here but my grandpas and grandmas were born in China).
I know I'm not American but this really seems to be a nice website (and I can also learn some more English :biggrin:)
It is good to have diverse inputs here. New perspectives are needed. There is too much repetition of the same old clichés, taunts and propaganda. Be prepared for abusive responses if you say anything at all controversial.
Welcome.

Welcome to the forum. When you've reached 100 posts you should consider making the Flame Zone your home. We are known for our altruism and kindness to strangers. Cheers.

Welcome to the forum. When you've reached 100 posts you should consider making the Flame Zone your home. We are known for our altruism and kindness to strangers. Cheers.

Not to mention those fun spaghetti sauce battles

Thanks mdk! Love your advice! :11_2_1043:

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
I'm Chiara from Italy. I'm 24 y.o. I have Chinese backgrounds (both my parents were born here but my grandpas and grandmas were born in China).
I know I'm not American but this really seems to be a nice website (and I can also learn some more English :biggrin:)
Howdy..

Welcome!

Marinara or Alfredo?

Hi guys! Thank you for your replies :hhello:
Hi, Chiara! Have fun on the board--you'll probably learn some more English words, but can't promise they're ones you'll want to use in polite company.
Have a cookie--my favorite Italian cookie.
111.jpg

Welcome!

Marinara or Alfredo?
Pizza alla Marinara! :biggrin::bow3:

Attachments

• pizza-alla-marinara.jpg
    pizza-alla-marinara.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 179

Forum List

Back