HI, new here

Just here to discuss politics and history. I am tired of war and I think we need to quit sticking our noses overseas, and quit giving money to Israel and start putting money in our infrastructure and at home. Yes we need a strong military but I do not think we need to fight unless attacked. The war in Iraq was a huge mistake and I do not think we need to supply weapons to rebels and say its for humanitarian reasons ,

if that were true we'd be dislodging the Saudi family in which SA is a monarchy, but we don't care about that do we. Its all about oil, natural gas, and land, and the Caspian Sea.

Israel also needs to take care of themselves, and their enemies should not become ours. Something needs to be done about their lobbying as well, we need to get the US back from the Zionist who want war and world domination.

I live a Christian life. I'm married a few decades and that is about it. I am open to reading and discussion of others views, I live as a conservative but I vote midline. I will not support anyone anymore who puts Israel's needs before the USA. Thank You

Welcome. A little hard on those who support Israel,aren't you, as a Christian? They are still God's people and God will restore them. "In that way, All Israel will be saved."

Welcome to USMB.

I hope you've had all of your shots.

Your liberal brain wash runs deep, I hope exposure to the USMB will help you develop the ability of critical thought and an understanding that the world is far smaller and more dangerous than you seem to comprehend. Welcome to the USMB though, we may still have some fun, I'm willing.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back