Rejoice, I am here!

Jul 14, 2014
I belong to a conservative site and lurk on a liberal site (for entertainment purposes), but neither site allows for dissent. Preaching to the choir isn't really an exchange of ideas, so I found this site to hang out in.

Although registered Republican, I consider myself more Tea Party/Libertarian. I don't trust ANY career politician, and consider the issues at hand regardless of party orthodoxy.

If you don't understand my screen name, just ask any Steelers fan to explain it to you.

Herzlich Willkommen bei USMB; ich wünsche Dir einen guten Aufenthalt unter uns Verrückten!

Oh, you wanted to be on the English speaking site???

I think you too a wrong turn somewhere...

:rofl:

Ok, I am just pulling your Lambert.

You have now been officially welcomed by the German Delegation and since we won the World Cup, this is meaningful!!

Word has it the Klingons will be stopping by shortly as well.

Oh, and always be nice to Gracie!!

I belong to a conservative site and lurk on a liberal site (for entertainment purposes), but neither site allows for dissent. Preaching to the choir isn't really an exchange of ideas, so I found this site to hang out in.

Although registered Republican, I consider myself more Tea Party/Libertarian. I don't trust ANY career politician, and consider the issues at hand regardless of party orthodoxy.

If you don't understand my screen name, just ask any Steelers fan to explain it to you.

I think some dude called , Isa said something about preaching to the converted - basically, a waste of time.
I, myself, am a Thatcherite Tory but with slightly more compassion.
I consider the extreme right to be nothing more than moronic thugs - commonly deflecting their self hate onto ethnic or religious groups.

As for career politicians, of course they are bastards. No man would spend $ millions to get a job that paid $ thousands unless there was an angle where he was going to make a fat pile of cash.
I'm amazed people don't realise that.

Hey there. The box of chocolates, fruits and nuts, all await you. Take your pick. :D

Welcome Aboard!

58-jack-lambert.jpg

Welcome!

Forum List

Back