HI, new here

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
Just here to discuss politics and history. I am tired of war and I think we need to quit sticking our noses overseas, and quit giving money to Israel and start putting money in our infrastructure and at home. Yes we need a strong military but I do not think we need to fight unless attacked. The war in Iraq was a huge mistake and I do not think we need to supply weapons to rebels and say its for humanitarian reasons ,

if that were true we'd be dislodging the Saudi family in which SA is a monarchy, but we don't care about that do we. Its all about oil, natural gas, and land, and the Caspian Sea.

Israel also needs to take care of themselves, and their enemies should not become ours. Something needs to be done about their lobbying as well, we need to get the US back from the Zionist who want war and world domination.

I live a Christian life. I'm married a few decades and that is about it. I am open to reading and discussion of others views, I live as a conservative but I vote midline. I will not support anyone anymore who puts Israel's needs before the USA. Thank You

Last edited:
Just here to discuss politics and history. I am tired of war and I think we need to quit sticking our noses overseas, and quit giving money to Israel and start putting money in our infrastructure and at home. Yes we need a strong military but I do not think we need to fight unless attacked. The war in Iraq was a huge mistake and I do not think we need to supply weapons to rebels and say its for humanitarian reasons ,

if that were true we'd be dislodging the Saudi family in which SA is a monarchy, but we don't care about that do we. Its all about oil, natural gas, and land, and the Caspian Sea.

Israel also needs to take care of themselves, and their enemies should not become ours. Something needs to be done about their lobbying as well, we need to get the US back from the Zionist who want war and world domination.

I live a Christian life. I'm married a few decades and that is about it. I am open to reading and discussion of others views, I live as a conservative but I vote midline. I will not support anyone anymore who puts Israel's needs before the USA. Thank You

I am going to try really hard to welcome you here.

But the hate oozing out of your introduction makes it hard to do.

Helluv an intro.

Helluv an intro.

I don't see any hate, Stat, merely disapproval of hardline Zionist policy, something many Jews share, even many, if not a vocal majority (those who have been vocal have, like many Americans against our own imperialist leanings, been accused of treason) of Israelis share.

The knightly knews told us all to hate, really really hate, those Irish troublemakers who caused so much distress to the poor British soldiers, too. Oddly enough, after the dust had settled, and those troublesome Irish got their story out (against all odds), it was THEM who had a boot on their necks...the Davy against the English Goliath.

Disagreement does not equal hate, and I'm surprised and saddened to see you making such a connection.

Last edited:

Helluv an intro.

I don't see any hate, Stat, merely disapproval of hardline Zionist policy, something many Jews share, even many, if not a vocal majority (those who have been vocal have, like many Americans against our own imperialist leanings have been accused of treason) of Israelis share.

The knightly knews told us all to hate, really really hate, those Irish troublemakers who caused so much distress to the poor British soldiers, too. Oddly enough, after the dust had settled, and those troublesome Irish got their story out (against all odds), it was THEM who had a boot on their necks...the Davy against the English Goliath.

Disagreement does not equal hate, and I'm surprised and saddened to see you making such a connection.

That's very easy to answer: I have seen too many raving anti-semites start this way, and then it only gets worse. Life is short and I have no time for anti-semites.

/unsubscribe

Welcome to USMB.

I hope you've had all of your shots.

Welcome to USMB Penelope.

Enjoy the forums.

Helluv an intro.

I don't see any hate, Stat, merely disapproval of hardline Zionist policy, something many Jews share, even many, if not a vocal majority (those who have been vocal have, like many Americans against our own imperialist leanings have been accused of treason) of Israelis share.

That's very easy to answer: I have seen too many raving anti-semites start this way, and then it only gets worse. Life is short and I have no time for anti-semites.

/unsubscribe

Well, kiddo, I'm family, even if a quarter on my maternal side, so that is pretty easy to answer as well. The only difference today between those who decide policy for Zionist Israel and Hitler's Germany is the language. Feel free to dismiss me. I only have sympathy for those with the boot to their neck, and Palestines in Gaza have lived, for GENERATIONS, in what equals the worst part of the Warsaw Ghetto. They're only PEOPLE, and children, and they suffer, hope, and bleed like anybody else.

Welcome, Penelope!

Barb said:

Well, kiddo, I'm family, even if a quarter on my maternal side, so that is pretty easy to answer as well. The only difference today between those who decide policy for Zionist Israel and Hitler's Germany is the language. Feel free to dismiss me. I only have sympathy for those with the boot to their neck, and Palestines in Gaza have lived, for GENERATIONS, in what equals the worst part of the Warsaw Ghetto. They're only PEOPLE, and children, and they suffer, hope, and bleed like anybody else.

...and they are trained from birth to seek martyrdom by killing others in the name of their maniacal religious beliefs. The world would be greatly improved if they should ALL suddenly die out...women, children, elderly....ALL of them DEAD!

Comparing a civilized Israeli citizen to a radical Muslim terrorist is akin to comparing a human being with a rabid dog.

/unsubscribe

I will add a little history. Until my 40s, I had no idea of my genealogy. Everybody COULD be my family, so everybody WAS. As it happens, from the maternal side, Grandma was English, Dutch, and German, and Grandpa was Scottish, Jewish, and Gypsy.

I like the Gypsy best, with the Scottish coming in a close second.

Francine still won't name the father (the bitch), but as she got knocked up in Chicago, we're blaming the Irish.

With half unknown, my Gypsy soul, and grandpa's bigamy (he was told he was going to die, did a few things he always wanted to, was told, "oops, you're going to live," and had to marry one), I still see all of this dysfunctional family of man as everyone being my own. SO...those who are acting badly will be called out FOR acting badly, and those who are suffering the consequences of those bad acts will receive my advocation and support.

To steal a line from a resident wolf, it really IS that simple.

Welcome, Penelope!

Barb said:

...and they are trained from birth to seek martyrdom by killing others in the name of their maniacal religious beliefs. The world would be greatly improved if they should ALL suddenly die out...women, children, elderly....ALL of them DEAD!

Comparing a civilized Israeli citizen to a radical Muslim terrorist is akin to comparing a human being with a rabid dog.

Israel is guilty both of war crimes and crimes against humanity. Your words identify you as dangerously unbalanced, and to see who high fived your post advocating genocide makes me physically ill.

[MENTION=18990]Barb[/MENTION]: I wouldn't be too quick to assume "I'm family" if I were you. That isn't up to you: it's up to Jewish religious law (which has nothing to do with Zionists or governments). Same as you can't just up and declare yourself kin of Sequoyah because you think your ancestor was one of those to walk the Trail of Tears.......

"Comparing a civilized Israeli citizen to a radical Muslim terrorist is akin to comparing a human being with a rabid dog.

To be honest, the ONLY part of Asaratis' post I saw and 'high-fived' was the above sentence - and I did so in the knowledge that 22% or so of Israeli citizens are Muslim or Christian or some other faith. There ARE many civilized Muslim citizens of Israel - the fact that Jerusalem and other cities are not in flames now is proof of that.

OTOH, I consider anyone who supports the malignant meme of the International Zionist Conspiracy to be unbalanced at best.

:lol:

Even in the introductions thread there's passion about personal views.

:rock:

Israel has anywhere from 200-400 nukes and a fine Military, I'm certain they can take care of themselves!

Welcome!

[MENTION=18990]Barb[/MENTION]: I wouldn't be too quick to assume "I'm family" if I were you. That isn't up to you: it's up to Jewish religious law (which has nothing to do with Zionists or governments). Same as you can't just up and declare yourself kin of Sequoyah because you think your ancestor was one of those to walk the Trail of Tears.......

That's like saying I'm not German, Scottish, English, Dutch, or Gypsy, either. Jewish is more than a religion, it is also ethnic (and cultural, but that doesn't apply to me). I wasn't raised in the faith, in fact I tend to shy away from group activities, but I didn't say "I think" my maternal grandfather was part Jewish, I said he is, and blood is blood, no matter how distant or faint.

"Comparing a civilized Israeli citizen to a radical Muslim terrorist is akin to comparing a human being with a rabid dog.

To be honest, the ONLY part of Asaratis' post I saw and 'high-fived' was the above sentence - and I did so in the knowledge that 22% or so of Israeli citizens are Muslim or Christian or some other faith. There ARE many civilized Muslim citizens of Israel - the fact that Jerusalem and other cities are not in flames now is proof of that.

OTOH, I consider anyone who supports the malignant meme of the International Zionist Conspiracy to be unbalanced at best.

That hadn't anything to do with you, I really don't give a rats ass what you "high five."

Why am I picturing Ron Paul ... in a bikini ... with an umbrella ... ?

Forum List

Back