Hi! Introducing myself!

indygirl

Rookie
Mar 5, 2010
So glad I found this forum. I am on another board for pleasure, but they have a political forum, which is very slanted left and the anger that emanates from the posters if you aren't far left is unspeakable.

Am happy to be here and looking forward to information you post regarding current events and deficit reduction. :)

So glad I found this forum. I am on another board for pleasure, but they have a political forum, which is very slanted left and the anger that emanates from the posters if you aren't far left is unspeakable.

You aren't far left???

I DON'T LIKE YOUR KIND!!!

angry-old-man.jpg

Thanks, All Y'all! Seems I have a new friend, too! Now, I will venture out to the trenches here~~~~

Am happy to be here and looking forward to information you post regarding current events and deficit reduction. :)
:welcome:

There are lefties here, too. A few of them can control themselves and contribute to lively, intelligent conversation. Most of them are brainwashed Kool-Aid drinkers, impervious to reason and fact. There's also plenty of misplaced anger.

Last edited:

There are lefties here, too. A few of them can control themselves and contribute to lively, intelligent conversation. Most of them are brainwashed Kool-Aid drinkers, impervious to reason and fact. There's also plenty of misplaced anger.

A few? Well thanks for the vote of confidence Asaratis! LOL
I agree we have some good debates, no longer than my experience is.
We are not that difficult. Besides Dems are invertebrates with no teeth. We wouldn't hurt anybody. :eusa_shhh:

By the way, Kool ade and rum isn't bad.
Welcome.

If you want the board to make anything like sense, skip the kool aid and head straight for the tequila. :booze:

And welcome aboard! :D

There are righties here, too. A few of them can control themselves and contribute to lively, intelligent conversation. Most of them are brainwashed Kool-Aid drinkers, impervious to reason and fact. There's also plenty of misplaced anger.

There are righties here, too. A few of them can control themselves and contribute to lively, intelligent conversation. Most of them are brainwashed Kool-Aid drinkers, impervious to reason and fact. There's also plenty of misplaced anger.

There are fence-sitters here, too. A few of them can control themselves, and contribute to lively, intelligent conversation. Most of them are brainwashed Kool-Aid drinkers, impervious to reason and fact, since that would force them to make a decision one way or the other. There's also plenty of misplaced anger.

There are fence-sitters here, too. A few of them can control themselves, and contribute to lively, intelligent conversation. Most of them are brainwashed Kool-Aid drinkers, impervious to reason and fact, since that would force them to make a decision one way or the other. There's also plenty of misplaced anger.

:muahaha:

Then there's me. Good luck with that classification.

I resemble that remark.:eusa_angel:

:smoke:

:smoke:

67231-Royalty-Free-RF-Clipart-Illustration-Of-A-Yellow-Confused-Emoticon-Face-Version-1.jpg

Forum List

Back