HI! INH! I love UFO's and Lesbians!

Feeding Crows

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2021
I mean, who doesn't?!? That's the way to start an I'm New Here thread... Not political/religious bullshit that's gonna cause a rift right off the bat. Just keep 'em laughing and guessing. Real easy. But people want to start off with the heavy hitters. And they know that they're going to hit a hard wall. Those are the peeps that are obvious socks. It's not rocket science.

Aliens turn straight men into transgender lesbians with their anal probes.

Welcome!
....but they give out free butt plugs.

donald-trump-butt-plug_400x333.jpg

I mean, who doesn't?!? That's the way to start an I'm New Here thread... Not political/religious bullshit that's gonna cause a rift right off the bat. Just keep 'em laughing and guessing. Real easy. But people want to start off with the heavy hitters. And they know that they're going to hit a hard wall. Those are the peeps that are obvious socks. It's not rocket science.
I am more into Bailey Jay and Albino Space Alien Chimps, but that is just me and please feel free to look up Bailey Jay…

Yeah, Victoria's Secrets for me! I agree!

But it wasn't until the albino chimps from space, that made me change my sexual desire...

I like UFO too

I wish I was a lipstick lesbian all feminine and dainty

Forum List

Back