HI! INH! I love UFO's and Lesbians!

The dwarves may be aliens...

Attachments

• aliens.jpg
    aliens.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 38
I watched a movie that spooked the heck outta me... Full of aliens! And I was just a little kid!

From that day on, I knew the truth...

Back to the op, this is why peeps shouldn't start their INH threads will political or religious baggage. Can't get to understand them and get to know them, because it immediately becomes political/religious hate, and internet muscles. Even on this thread, it took only two pages...

We should all go back in time, with our newfound knowledge and respect, and make a new INH thread without politics or religion! That would be funny! C'mon peeps!!! I would love to hear them!!! :)

Personally, I would love to hear Likkmee's I'm New Here thread!!!

And see if it surpasses one sentence! LOL!!! I love him. If I'm not mistaken, we go waaay back to GLP days, pre-2000. Never made a post over a sentence, ever! That I read, at least. But the posts are so hysterical in such short words, uggghhh, I'd love to hear him do an INH thread... :)

Last edited:
Oh yeah, that gets the orgasmitron going!

Ain't much sexier than that, outside of a nice ripe soft watermelon...

So you are one of these Millennial idiots who refuses to vote anymore? It was very clear that we'd either get Biden or Trump. And I sure as hell wasn't voting for Biden.

If you mean me, I'm far from a millennial, and I refuse to waste my time on a line for hours in the desert, just to have to vote among those two jackasses. I mean, what's the purpose? I'd rather hang out, play hooky from work, and party. And think of better ways to elect people that are worthy of being President of the free world. Because the present system, is just corrupt, and is making a mockery out of the USA. But that's a conversation for a different thread, on a different day. Nobody in power is going to allow changes to the system that got them in power in the first place, so it's moot. So we're stuck with it, and just have to deal with it in our own ways. :)

Last edited:
I just want to add this last part, and this is no joke...

My only hope of something happening to better the future of humanity, is an ET-intervention. That's it. It's very bleak. We are spiraling towards disaster, and there's no way to stop it except for an ET-intervention.

So yeah, I love UFO's! Bring 'em on! And lesbians too of course...

Forum List

Back