hi, I'm Bogdan

Hey Bogdan. Is it true that they are going to open Chernobyl as an amusement park? I heard it was going to be just like Disneyland, except the six foot mouse is real.

Hey Bogdan. Is it true that they are going to open Chernobyl as an amusement park? I heard it was going to be just like Disneyland, except the six foot mouse is real.
do you think that it's possible? I don't think so.Current government has no power and no will to do anything.

do you think that it's possible? I don't think so.Current government has no power and no will to do anything.

If you are going to survive here, you need to work on that sense of humor.

Does that include no will to fight the Separatists? What do you think of U.S. aid so far? Is it adequate?

My name is Bogdan and I'm a dentist from eastern Ukraine. I've found that this is the best political forum in the web and decided to join you.Hope that it will be interesting for you to know more about my homeland.

Nice to meet you, I had a Ukranian friend as a little kid, His parents were straight from the old country and opened up an autobody shop in LosAngeles,
I remember they were really hardworking and great people. Hope you like it here.

Spurs win. Cheese cake gone. Coffee cup empty. All quiet on the western front. Early racquetball game in the morning. Off to bed. Have a good day Bogdan. Post something on the politics board and we'll see you later.

I already have, and I am peddling down the street while tap tap on my phone. I am the only one of USMB skilled enough to steal a bike, not get caught, and tap tap while biking.

Forum List

Back