Hi, I transfered here from reddit.

BradVesp

Dec 16, 2017
Chicago
(I tried posting this:

What if I produce enough for me and my immediate family only? I refuse to produce to excess. I don't have to pay inflated prices for overbuild junk, and I don't have to give to needy wasted people. I'd probably refuse business if it seemed as if I'd make too much to handle.
Is that Libertarian?

on reddit under the asklibertarian thread, but my browser seems as if it's usupposted. I couldn't post it there. So, I've ended up here. This seems cool. I've been really jumpy lately and board. Maybe this'll occupy some time.
I hope you're all well.

(I tried posting this:

What if I produce enough for me and my immediate family only? I refuse to produce to excess. I don't have to pay inflated prices for overbuild junk, and I don't have to give to needy wasted people. I'd probably refuse business if it seemed as if I'd make too much to handle.
Is that Libertarian?

on reddit under the asklibertarian thread, but my browser seems as if it's usupposted. I couldn't post it there. So, I've ended up here. This seems cool. I've been really jumpy lately and board. Maybe this'll occupy some time.
I hope you're all well.
Welcome!

What was your major in college?

I started ('98) studying Civil Engineering and ended ('04) with a degree in Social and Political Philosophy.
How about you?

I started ('98) studying Civil Engineering and ended ('04) with a degree in Social and Political Philosophy.
How about you?
Went clean through the 3d grade! With honors! I wasn't a professional student like some here.

cc86b9bac055b256f6f1c04c1b91cea5.gif

Forum List

Back