Hi. I got my Mojo2 workin!

You were never a Liberal.

Okay. You are correct. But I was raised that way and I THOUGHT I was until I was exposed to my real North Stars.

Ronald Reagan, Rush Limbaugh and Bill Buckley.

Then all my political confusion went away

I've been cock sure ever since.

You weren't doing bad when you mentioned Reagan and Buckley, too bad you threw in Limbaugh. :lol:

Limbaugh haters fall into four categories:

1.) Those who've never given themselves enough of a chance to know where he's coming from or those who've never listened to him at all.

2.) Those who are working to hurt, damage or fundamentally transform America and who know he is the guard standing watch on the watch tower that they must somehow defeat or deceive in order to impose their radical 'solutions' on America with impunity.

3.) Low information Americans who go along with popular opinion.

4.) Others. (Those who can't warm up to his personality.)

Did I cover all of the possibilities?

Which category best describes you?

:)

Sure he is.

He is lying more frequently than I ever recall before. But I wasn't always able to recognize all the lies being told by other POTii. With Obama, however, he is USUALLY lying so that makes it easier.

But the most important challenge to your assertion is that Obama is the only one who lies to the American people so frequently and usually for his own personal partisan gain.

How can anyone tolerate this?

WE ARE THE BOSSES! NOT HIM! HE IS SUPPOSED TO BE A PUBLIC SERVANT! NOT OUR MASTER!

Oh, big red font. That helps make your point. BTW, what is your point? That politicians lie. Good one. They do. I'll just take your word for it that Obama is lying more than you can ever recall. After all, Rush is your hero, and he never lies. So you are a great judge.

Big red font for Obama, a big Red Commie!

Seriously though, don't you understand that Rush is my hero because he thinks the way MOST mainstream Americans think?

One of these days I may explain why it is I can be trusted to be a great judge. You will doubt it but the facts are unarguable.

Obama is no communist-Look up the definition of the word and Rush is a liar and a hater. I'm not trying to attack you on your intro thread but Rush does not think like most Americans and if you think that, you need to get out more.

Sure he is.

He is lying more frequently than I ever recall before. But I wasn't always able to recognize all the lies being told by other POTii. With Obama, however, he is USUALLY lying so that makes it easier.

But the most important challenge to your assertion is that Obama is the only one who lies to the American people so frequently and usually for his own personal partisan gain.

How can anyone tolerate this?

WE ARE THE BOSSES! NOT HIM! HE IS SUPPOSED TO BE A PUBLIC SERVANT! NOT OUR MASTER!

Oh, big red font. That helps make your point. BTW, what is your point? That politicians lie. Good one. They do. I'll just take your word for it that Obama is lying more than you can ever recall. After all, Rush is your hero, and he never lies. So you are a great judge.

Seriously though, don't you understand that Rush is my hero because he thinks the way MOST mainstream Americans think?

One of these days I may explain why it is I can be trusted to be a great judge. You will doubt it but the facts are unarguable.

How is Oblama a commie?

Obama is no communist-Look up the definition of the word and Rush is a liar and a hater. I'm not trying to attack you on your intro thread but Rush does not think like most Americans and if you think that, you need to get out more.

I take your posts not as attacks but as a cry for help...which I am happy to offer.

When have you listened to an entire Rush Limbaugh show? Actually, I'd rather presume that you never have because hardly anyone who listens to him for more than a few shows believes what you do, about him.

But, let's shift this from Rush to the President. He may not be a Communist. But his mother was. His maternal Grandparents were. His mentor was. His father was a Marxist. His friends and current or former Presidential advisors, Valerie Jarrett, David Axelrod (both of whom are connected to Obama mentor, Communist Frank Marshall Davis) and Van Jones all have declared themselves Communist or grew up around Communists.

Do you know WHY we hate and fear Communism and Communists in our Government?

Don't trip back peddling. I grew up around baptists and Church of Christ members that had no evil things like TV's and radio's, yet I do not live like them. Only conservatives fear anything but conservative induced social habits.

Last edited:

I take your posts not as attacks but as a cry for help...which I am happy to offer.

When have you listened to an entire Rush Limbaugh show? Actually, I'd rather presume that you never have because hardly anyone who listens to him for more than a few shows believes what you do, about him.

But, let's shift this from Rush to the President. He may not be a Communist. But his mother was. His maternal Grandparents were. His mentor was. His father was a Marxist. His friends and current or former Presidential advisors, Valerie Jarrett, David Axelrod (both of whom are connected to Obama mentor, Communist Frank Marshall Davis) and Van Jones all have declared themselves Communist or grew up around Communists.

Don't trip back peddling. I grew up around baptists and Church of Christ members that had no evil things like TV's and radio's, yet I do not live like them. Only conservatives fear anything but conservative induced social habits.

If you have an open mind please tell me which parts of this article are true and which parts are false.

July 8, 2008

What Barack Obama learned from the Communist Party

By Andrew Walden

American voters must make up their minds about what Barack Obama really believes in, if anything. His recent rhetorical concessions to the center further muddy the waters. So we must look to his past teachers and associates for help in understanding the inner Obama.

In his first series of national campaign commercials since securing the delegates needed to win the Democratic presidential campaign, Barack Obama struggles to re-introduce himself. Images focus on the story of lessons learned from his grandparents and his mother, described in his book Dreams from my Father as "a girl from Kansas.... dab-smack, landlocked center of the country," in towns "too small to warrant boldface on a roadmap." Speaking in Independence, Missouri, Obama tells his audience: "patriotism can never be defined as loyalty to any particular leader or government or policy."

Continues at link:

Archived-Articles: What Barack Obama learned from the Communist Party

Okay. You are correct. But I was raised that way and I THOUGHT I was until I was exposed to my real North Stars.

Ronald Reagan, Rush Limbaugh and Bill Buckley.

Then all my political confusion went away

I've been cock sure ever since.

You weren't doing bad when you mentioned Reagan and Buckley, too bad you threw in Limbaugh. :lol:

1.) Those who've never given themselves enough of a chance to know where he's coming from or those who've never listened to him at all.

2.) Those who are working to hurt, damage or fundamentally transform America and who know he is the guard standing watch on the watch tower that they must somehow defeat or deceive in order to impose their radical 'solutions' on America with impunity.

Man, you are a talking points type of guy/girl.
Limbaugh's name doesn't deserve to be included in a sentence with the names of Buckley and Reagan. I admired Buckley and Reagan. I may have not agreed with them on everything, but then I've never met one person in my life that I agreed with 100%. That's called thinking for myself. I don't watch opinionated news, actually I don't watch any TV news or political shows.
Now look how you go ballistic because I don't think Limbaugh's name should be uttered in the same breath as Reagan and Buckley! Are you crazy? Limbaugh's job is to fire up the ditto-heads (you) and he gets paid to control your thoughts/attitudes (which he does). He's not a leader, he's a cheerleader.
You going crazy over my obvious comment is proof.
Ah hell, what's the use trying to explain something to you, it just in one hear and out the other.

Last edited:
your lips.

Scratch a Liberal and you'll find a ___________.

Do you find big thick lips sexy?

BTW, if you are a guy, I'm not interested.

No bodies asking.

Should be, "Nobody's".

You weren't raised in the U.S. were you?

The way people use words and phrases and how they think and how they misspell American English can be revealing.

But, I gotta hand it to you (if the shoe fits) and to anyone else who can survive in this incredibly confrontational but intellectually challenging arena like this one here at USMB, AND DO IT IN A SECOND OR THIRD OR ??? language is incredible to me!

So, I will tip my cap to those of you who do it so well as to be virtually indistinguishable in the way and the quality of the English you use from that of 'native' Americans...not Native Americans.

:eusa_clap:

Man, you are a talking points type of guy/girl.
Limbaugh's name doesn't deserve to be included in a sentence with the names of Buckley and Reagan. I admired Buckley and Reagan. I may have not agreed with them on everything, but then I've never met one person in my life that I agreed with 100%. That's called thinking for myself. I don't watch opinionated news, actually I don't watch any TV news or political shows.
Now look how you go ballistic because I don't think Limbaugh's name should be uttered in the same breath as Reagan and Buckley! Are you crazy? Limbaugh's job is to fire up the ditto-heads (you) and he gets paid to control your thoughts/attitudes (which he does). He's not a leader, he's a cheerleader.
You going crazy over my obvious comment is proof.
Ah hell, what's the use trying to explain something to you, it just in one hear and out the other.

You're a regular psychic I tell ya!

If you have an open mind please tell me which parts of this article are true and which parts are false.

July 8, 2008

By Andrew Walden

American voters must make up their minds about what Barack Obama really believes in, if anything. His recent rhetorical concessions to the center further muddy the waters. So we must look to his past teachers and associates for help in understanding the inner Obama.

In his first series of national campaign commercials since securing the delegates needed to win the Democratic presidential campaign, Barack Obama struggles to re-introduce himself. Images focus on the story of lessons learned from his grandparents and his mother, described in his book Dreams from my Father as "a girl from Kansas.... dab-smack, landlocked center of the country," in towns "too small to warrant boldface on a roadmap." Speaking in Independence, Missouri, Obama tells his audience: "patriotism can never be defined as loyalty to any particular leader or government or policy."

Continues at link:

First off, you stated that Oblama was a communist, then you said maybe. If he is what policies that are communistic has he enacted or tried to enact?
Divide and conquer is an everyday political occurrence in both parties, and in business.

Hi. I got my Mojo2 workin!

I was once a Liberal but found I was just a bit different than they are.

Then I was exposed to Conservatism and I've been on the Right path ever since.

I despise what Barack Obama is doing to America. He is a foreign entity, no matter where he was born.

His formative years were spent OUTSIDE the U.S. and not in Western friendly or Western oriented countires and societies.

This and the dreams he got from his Father (a womanizing, Marxist drunkard) are at the root of his willful campaign to "fundamentally change" America.

There.

Is there anything else you'd like to know about me?

:happy-1:
Welcome to USMB, Mojo2. Hope you enjoy the boards.

July 8, 2008

By Andrew Walden

Continues at link:

First off, you stated that Oblama was a communist, then you said maybe. If he is what policies that are communistic has he enacted or tried to enact?
Divide and conquer is an everyday political occurrence in both parties, and in business.
No it isn't, and you know it too.

As for B.O., he occupies Wall Street with happy talk while behind the scenes, he is ordering his minions to call the Treasury department and raising old Billy when they don't get his political partners half a billion dollars overnight in interest-free no-lose loans for them, while the American taxpayer ponies up the half billion in paid taxes or borrowed money, as in the National Debt of over 17 Trillion Dollars. Solyndra Scandal

U.S. National Debt to the Penny

Judicial Watch America's 10 Most Corrupt Politicians

Obama professes Redistribution of Wealth in his own words (Marxist/Communist Doctrine): [ame="http://youtu.be/z0PUUpa5X4E"]Barack Obama "I Believe in Redistribution of Wealth" Comment Loyola University 1998! - YouTube[/ame]

Obama is currently Happy Talking Redistribution of wealth down to "Being Neighborly". Communism neighborly? I ain't buyin' it!

It pays to leave people alone who introduce themselves. This one in particular seems well grounded in his views. I think the trolling should stop in zone 1 places. It's gotten to be disgraceful on this thread.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back