Hi. I got my Mojo2 workin!

You were never a Liberal.

How you would know what his previous political leanings are after one post is yet to be seen.

Reagan was a liberal, but he became a Republican. Charles Krauthammer was a "great society" liberal until he stumbled into Reagan during the 1980 election season. I would implore you to reserve judgement until you've engaged this person in a real political debate.

Last edited:
Hi. I got my Mojo2 workin!

I was once a Liberal but found I was just a bit different than they are.

Then I was exposed to Conservatism and I've been on the Right path ever since.

I despise what Barack Obama is doing to America. He is a foreign entity, no matter where he was born.

His formative years were spent OUTSIDE the U.S. and not in Western friendly or Western oriented countires and societies.

This and the dreams he got from his Father (a womanizing, Marxist drunkard) are at the root of his willful campaign to "fundamentally change" America.

There.

Is there anything else you'd like to know about me?

:happy-1:

We all know that the West is best and have been dominating the rest of the world with this ability to have our culture surpassing all others, even when we did not exist.

Why is it wingers on both sides feel the need to lie to get people to come to their sphere of thinking?

If I can prove what I am saying is true would it make any difference to you or your political orientation or your allegiance or your support for the liar in chief Obama and his plans which are hurting America?

Probably not.

All presidents are "liars in chief", Obama is no different.

Define "hurting America".

Sure he is.

He is lying more frequently than I ever recall before. But I wasn't always able to recognize all the lies being told by other POTii. With Obama, however, he is USUALLY lying so that makes it easier.

But the most important challenge to your assertion is that Obama is the only one who lies to the American people so frequently and usually for his own personal partisan gain.

How can anyone tolerate this?

WE ARE THE BOSSES! NOT HIM! HE IS SUPPOSED TO BE A PUBLIC SERVANT! NOT OUR MASTER!

Last edited:
If I can prove what I am saying is true would it make any difference to you or your political orientation or your allegiance or your support for the liar in chief Obama and his plans which are hurting America?

Probably not.

Sure he is.

He is lying more frequently than I ever recall before. But I wasn't always able to recognize all the lies being told by other POTii. With Obama, however, he is USUALLY lying so that makes it easier.

But the most important challenge to your assertion is that Obama is the only one who lies to the American people so frequently and usually for his own personal partisan gain.

WE ARE THE BOSSES! NOT HIM! HE IS SUPPOSED TO BE A PUBLIC SERVANT! NOT OUR MASTER!

Oh, big red font. That helps make your point. BTW, what is your point? That politicians lie. Good one. They do. I'll just take your word for it that Obama is lying more than you can ever recall. After all, Rush is your hero, and he never lies. So you are a great judge.

Probably not.

Sure he is.

Oh, big red font. That helps make your point. BTW, what is your point? That politicians lie. Good one. They do. I'll just take your word for it that Obama is lying more than you can ever recall. After all, Rush is your hero, and he never lies. So you are a great judge.

But you must listen to those generals of generalization.

Sure he is.

But you must listen to those generals of generalization.

Exactly, after all this guy used to be a Liberal, we can trust him.

You were never a Liberal.

Okay. You are correct. But I was raised that way and I THOUGHT I was until I was exposed to my real North Stars.

Ronald Reagan, Rush Limbaugh and Bill Buckley.

Then all my political confusion went away

I've been cock sure ever since.

You weren't doing bad when you mentioned Reagan and Buckley, too bad you threw in Limbaugh. :lol:

Forum List

Back