Hi! I am from San Diego!

Pho_King

Rookie
Mar 19, 2012
And I probably do not like you. I am sure you smell bad, eat shitty food, and have unflattering hair. I'm pretty sure you are borderline retarded, and have saggy tits. I will not go out for a drink with you, because I am not gonna pay your bill. I probably wish you the worst.

And I probably do not like you. I am sure you smell bad, eat shitty food, and have unflattering hair. I'm pretty sure you are borderline retarded, and have saggy tits. I will not go out for a drink with you, because I am not gonna pay your bill. I probably wish you the worst.
I know you ! You're a Pho-King murkin !
There is only one part of me that smells "off".
Due to the rules of duh forum I can not elaborate..... other than to say.....be careful on mothers day.
My tits aren't saggy but my balls attempt to leave evidence in the sand showing I move them quite frequently.
Aint no way you could afford to go drinking with me.It takes $6700 just to get to Bariloche, one way.That's from David, Panama. From there it's another $800 to ground zero via Prada.
Should you choose to join in the adventure I hope you like Aji Chombo relleno, guinea pig picadillo and trucha ahumada.I hope Marin or Apaltagua is to your liking.
Get ona them thar meskinz in S_D to teach you how to pronounce these delicacies..
Until then....GBA_stan

Uncle Ferd says dats where John Fogarty of CCR is from...

... do you know him?

(possum keepin' on chooglin', hummin' Born on a Bayou)
:cool:

Last edited:
  • Banned
I know you ! You're a Pho-King murkin !
There is only one part of me that smells "off".
Due to the rules of duh forum I can not elaborate..... other than to say.....be careful on mothers day.
My tits aren't saggy but my balls attempt to leave evidence in the sand showing I move them quite frequently.
Aint no way you could afford to go drinking with me.It takes $6700 just to get to Bariloche, one way.That's from David, Panama. From there it's another $800 to ground zero via Prada.
Should you choose to join in the adventure I hope you like Aji Chombo relleno, guinea pig picadillo and trucha ahumada.I hope Marin or Apaltagua is to your liking.
Get ona them thar meskinz in S_D to teach you how to pronounce these delicacies..
Until then....GBA_stan

Bariloche.....as in San carlos de bariloche, Argentina? Been there. Lovely. But you should know that one never turns to a Messican to learn proper Spanish pronunciation.

Forum List

Back