Hi, I am Bass

bassdws888

Rookie
Mar 4, 2013
Dallas, Texas
Don't let my rough exterior fool you--I am really a pleaser type of guy! I am an enigma wrapped in a tortilla shell that has been doused with Tabasco sauce. Don't try to understand me, for I am much too complicated for anyone to figure out (pulls up the hood of his cyber leather jacket ala James Dean).

Last edited:
Don't let my rough exterior fool you--I am really a pleaser type of guy! I am an enigma wrapped in a tortilla shell that has been doused with Tabasco sauce. Don't try
to understand me, for I am much too complicated for anyone to figure
out (pulls up the hood of his cyber leather jacket ala James Dean).

Lol, great Introduction, bass. Just as I am unable to be stereotyped, I avoid doing that to others. We are all multidimensional but some do not wish all sides to come across in posting as many of us are very private individuals and like to stay that way.

Still...it happens....:rofl: I hope you have good time here.

imagesCA9V9ETJ-1.jpg

Don't let my rough exterior fool you--I am really a pleaser type of guy! I am an enigma wrapped in a tortilla shell that has been doused with Tabasco sauce. Don't try

Welcome, Bass! It might take you some time to figure this board out. It's not like the other one.

Welcome to USMB, bass. Hope you enjoy the boards. :)

I like edible enigmas - welcome aboard :tongue:

Forum List

Back