Hi Gracie

Wake

Easygoing Conservative
Jun 11, 2013
This seems a little awkward, but I figured since you wanted to talk with me openly we can do so, but in a separate thread. I'm not all that bright, and a little too trusting at times, but if you want to talk with me and connect, I'm open for that. The Lounge is meant for connecting with people while breaking down barriers, so I think this would be a good opportunity to talk one-on-one, without trying to hurt one another.

You may talk with me about anything, including my flaws, my mistakes, my big feet, and so on.

[MENTION=42649]Gracie[/MENTION]

Everyone else in our little community, if anything, please keep the peace. Gracie wants to talk openly with me, so I'm willing to. If any of you think I'm stepping out of my bounds, or am being mean no matter how subtle, please voice it here civilly and it will be heard. I'm not perfect. I'm actually not that smart. I do care for people, and am willing to try and work with others to achieve the common good.

Let's have a heart-to-heart. What better place than the Lounge?

Wake, you are miscontruing what I said. There is nothing to talk about. I have no desire to discuss flaws, mistakes, big feet or anything else. I WILL say that I have told you before to not get in the middle of a big fight because all parties will turn on YOU. That is the problem with most boards. Pile ons. Two people cannot go back and forth in a disagreement without "backup" from their friends, which just makes it worse.

I have no beef with you except you wanting to be my daddy. And this thread is yet again you attempting to do...whatever...and make something out of nothing.

There is no heart to heart. You be you. I will be me. If we disagree, then we agree to disagree and move on.

The enemy of my friend is not my enemy. The friend of my enemy is not my enemy nor my friend.

So please, Wake. Leave me out of your "heart to hearts" because I don't even want to go there. It's a message board. I come here to chat with folks, not fight. Nor be told what I should do or shouldn't do, nor read others bashing others and feel good about it. There is no balance here lately. There must be balance.

And to achieve that balance...takes work. From all sides.

So there you are. My heart to heart. End of story.

I understand. You may talk with me whenever you want.

Wake....you seem very caring in a sorta creepy, co-dependent, weird uncle kinda of way. Classic externalized locus of control. I'm not flaming at all....just a suggestion. Maybe consider getting a puppy?

fdbfd.jpg

I will talk to you when I see you in threads we happen to be in, hon. That is the extent I am willing to go at this time. It does not mean I hate you. It means I just want to keep my distance from now on from those I do not know well. I have a scant few I talk to here in pm that I trust know what Private means. Not saying you don't, but you already misunderstood what I said when you asked me to pm you and then commenced to tell everyone in this thread I wanted a heart to heart with you. That was not correct, Wake. So anything we say to each other needs to be in public so mistakes like that cannot happen again. I hope that made sense cuz it's the best I can do.

I will talk to you when I see you in threads we happen to be in, hon. That is the extent I am willing to go at this time. It does not mean I hate you. It means I just want to keep my distance from now on from those I do not know well. I have a scant few I talk to here in pm that I trust know what Private means. Not saying you don't, but you already misunderstood what I said when you asked me to pm you and then commenced to tell everyone in this thread I wanted a heart to heart with you. That was not correct, Wake. So anything we say to each other needs to be in public so mistakes like that cannot happen again. I hope that made sense cuz it's the best I can do.

You mentioned that you wanted to talk openly, instead of by PMs. I wanted to talk with you candidly as I do via PM, but openly as you wanted, which is sort of like a heart-to-heart. I brought that notion up. If that's not the right word for it, I don't know what the right term is.

Last edited:
Wake....you seem very caring in a sorta creepy, co-dependent, weird uncle kinda of way. Classic externalized locus of control. I'm not flaming at all....just a suggestion. Maybe consider getting a puppy?

fdbfd.jpg

I want this puppy, look at that face!!

Sorry, couldn't resist.

I will stay out of a conversation that doesn't concern me since I like both Gracie and Wake a great deal.

Carry on.

You mentioned that you wanted to talk openly, instead of by PMs. I wanted to talk with you candidly as I do via PM, but openly as you wanted, which is sort of like a heart-to-heart. I brought that notion up. If that's not the right word for it, I don't know what the right term is.

Wrong again. Go back and re read your other thread. YOU said to pm you. I said the bridge was not destroyed..I just cut the ties on this end. Meaning...nothing is permanent with me. I don't hold grudges. But that does not mean I want your finger waggles in my face in pm any more than I do in public. Geez, Wake. Let it go already. I can coexist with you just fine but you are truly invading my space wanting to "get close". Just stop. I don't want "candidly" discussions with you. I already know what you are going to say and I am not interested in you being my shrink or big brother or even my daddy. There is NO HEART TO HEART.

I said all that needs to be said right here and I tried to explain where you understand it but obviously you are still under the notion I approached you just because I said your thread was a help to me today, and I gave you rep in appreciation. That is all it was. A thank you. Nothing more.

Puppy. I would love to have a puppy. But...no can do. Karma would not allow it. Two are gone now. It is Karma and myself. Moki has Daddy. Another dog would upset Karma. So....nope. Much as I would love to..nope. And if something happens to Karma (God forbid)..I would get another dog but it would be a senior dog at the pound. A small one.

Puppy. I would love to have a puppy. But...no can do. Karma would not allow it. Two are gone now. It is Karma and myself. Moki has Daddy. Another dog would upset Karma. So....nope. Much as I would love to..nope. And if something happens to Karma (God forbid)..I would get another dog but it would be a senior dog at the pound. A small one.

A snake then maybe? Like a cute lil' ball python!

BPPastel12F10.jpg

Nothing fake about it. He made a mistake thinking I wanted a one on one with him. It has been cleared and now he knows. End of story.

Forum List

Back