Hi. Gabby guy here.

What do you think the odds are that gabbyguy did not read and understand the legally binding USMB terms and conditions before he clicked that checkbox?

110!

Do I hear 110 dollars?

Last edited:
gabbyguy are you still making good enough shekels during the kung flu?

1607910600166.png

Just be warned. If you got something to say, I may talk your ear off.

Hi Gabby, I like your avatar. Just be warned: make sure there is some signal in there with all that gab and not all just noise, because otherwise, we have an OFF button here to shut people like you up real quick! :smoke:

I talk softly. But the quality of the subject matter is turned up to 7. I doubt if it would be allowed to turn it up to 11 around here.

Just be warned. If you got something to say, I may talk your ear off.
FRESH FISH ALERT!!!!

I'll start the bidding at 1 bitcoin.

Do I hear 1 bitcoin?

I got 12 cents and some belly button lint.
:rolleyes: Unless your belly button lint is encrusted with fresh recently freebased cocaine drippings or precious jewels, the top bid is still $101 by Disir.

Please, serious bids only, folks!

The top bid is still $101 by Disir.

$101, Going twice!

Do I hear $105?

Last edited:
No, It's just regular redneck belly button lint.

It was worth a try...

Welcome. Another new one here. I mostly just cruise the news forums looking for stories, being too lazy to do a lot of searches myself, and don't much care about 'debating' the undebatable or ideological junk, so you'll get to do all the talking in my case, lol. Seems like an active site, lots of forums, eh? Also like history and post on a couple of history forums.

Welcome. Another new one here. I mostly just cruise the news forums looking for stories, being too lazy to do a lot of searches myself, and don't much care about 'debating' the undebatable or ideological junk, so you'll get to do all the talking in my case, lol. Seems like an active site, lots of forums, eh? Also like history and post on a couple of history forums.
Welcome to you, too, Dudley Smith. Hope you enjoy the USMB Message Boards as well. I've liked the name Dudley ever since Brandon Fraser (George of the Jungle) played Dudley Doright, Canadian Royal Mountie, a great comedy.

All newbies like the boards better if they follow the Rules and Guidelines our moderators penned so people would not get in trouble while posting here. Good manners make a board have happier members, and we have moderators from both conservative and liberal backgrounds. Any one of them will help you if you ask them.

Welcome to you, too, Dudley Smith. Hope you enjoy the USMB Message Boards as well. I've liked the name Dudley ever since Brandon Fraser (George of the Jungle) played Dudley Doright, Canadian Royal Mountie, a great comedy.

All newbies like the boards better if they follow the Rules and Guidelines our moderators penned so people would not get in trouble while posting here. Good manners make a board have happier members, and we have moderators from both conservative and liberal backgrounds. Any one of them will help you if you ask them.

Thank you.

The username is the name of the police chief in a book by James Elroy, LA Confidential ,also a movie. The movie was okay, but of course the book is much better.

Thank you.

The username is the name of the police chief in a book by James Elroy, LA Confidential ,also a movie. The movie was okay, but of course the book is much better.
Dudley Smith, Police Chief--thanks. I hope you will give a brief synopsis of the book in one of the Writing threads in the "Hobbies" area of the board. I neither read the book nor saw the movie, because my hobbies are mainly in the arts, visiting Ms. Foxfyre's coffe lounge, and ok, the Haiku thread in writing..

I think a thread about police in the writing boards would draw us closer to the nation's good guys, namely police and military, not to leave out emts, fire prevention personnel, and medicoes who have become first responders extraordinaire in nursing and doctoring roles. But police chiefs, that's a great field because they order training, discipline, policy issues and community information, not to mention interpreting crime statistics in their areas.

I'm looking forward to reading your posts. :thup:

Forum List

Back