Hezbollah is the first Muslim Army to defeat Israel

they hate when israel beats their sorry butts...

so they lie and say it never happened.

What always makes me laugh about the ME is looking at a map of the place. You have these massive Muslim countries... and this little tiny strip of land that says 'Israel'. Yet that little tiny strip of land kicks the ass of everyone and anyone who dares take them on. The Israelis are the lions of the region.

“Hezbollah’s greatest advantage against Israel in the next war against Israel”, according to Pentagon sources, including a 22 year veteran who maintains an office in Beirut, “is not seen in Washington as being based on just Hezbollah’s demonstrated ability to prevail on the battlefield against Israeli ground forces, withstanding potential days or weeks or months of carpet bombing and during hugely asymmetric conflicts. Rather, increasingly Hezbollah’s success against Israeli is being explained by its moral, political, popular, religious, psychological, culture that were enhanced by Hezbollah’s “Lebanonization” and growing acceptance by other sects while being dubbed by some at the Pentagon as now “the 8th greatest missile power in the World.”

Can Israel defeat Hezbollah? | Opinion Maker

They still do and once again, we defensively await their attack.
We?

Hey Shlomo, don't you live in Canada?? :cuckoo:

I am a third generation Canadian, who happens to be a practicing Jew. I volunteered in the Canadian forces when I was twenty years old in sixty eight. I still remember the boot camp songs fondly as the songs an Army sings whilst marching says much about their countries philosophy. By seventy Sadat had been saying quite a bit in and out of the UN for a few years. Finally it was seen that he was moving militarily in conjunction with some other of our foe from past times.

Canada has a federal forces defense transfer agreement with Israel that extends to actual forces if they are Jewish. So does America, but America only started theirs after the seventy three war. Canada started this agreement after Prime Minister Lester B. Pearson worked to draft the partition agreement AND fight the already growing Muslim bloc.

Inserted as a Props to Prime Minister Stephen Harper. A man that I have had luncheon with, and who truly understands what Iran is and how it is driven to "Hasten" the end.

I transferred to the Israel Defense forces. I lived there for seven years, trained and fought in the seventy three war. I saw more death than I would have liked to and and I know that there is only one way to deal with a fascist ideology. Appeasement only works in the short term, and history shows that the longer one appeases, the worse the final conflicts.

At any rate, I came back to my home (Israel is my love). That's what Diaspora means to a Jew. My son is in the IDF now and another is a Canadian DART.

For the Jew, Diaspora is NOT a "Get Out Of Jail Free Card"! With Twenty thousand Hezbollah stationed illegally in the South of Lebanon and who are more than proxies of Iran, they are Shia as well. Iran has been running Lebanon militarily for years now. So much so that Nejad runs around to the borders of Israel.

I might be to old to fight any more, G-d willing that Israel does not have to be destroyed for the world to see that appeasement of such an ideology will not end well.

I have paid enough dues to feel that I have my say.

Israel can't defeat Hezbollah: Israeli expert

JERUSALEM (Reuters) – Israel cannot defeat Hezbollah in a direct engagement and the Lebanese guerrilla group would inflict heavy damage on the Israeli home front if war broke out, a former Israeli national security adviser said Thursday.

Though outnumbered and outgunned, Hezbollah held off Israel's advanced armed forces in a 2006 war and fired more than 4,000 rockets into Israeli territory. The group has a domestic political base and has since bolstered an arsenal that Israel describes as a strategic threat.

Tensions between Israel and Hezbollah's Iranian and Syrian backers have stoked expectations of renewed violence in Lebanon.

"Israel does not know how to beat Hezbollah," said Giora Eiland, an army ex-general who served as national security adviser to former prime ministers Ariel Sharon and Ehud Olmert.

"Therefore a war waged only as Israel-versus-Hezbollah might yield better damage on Hezbollah, but Hezbollah would inflict far worse damage on the Israeli homefront than it did 4-1/2 years ago," he told Israel Radio.

Israel can't defeat Hezbollah: Israeli expert - Yahoo! News

Rockets are retarded ya fuckwit. How many Israeli soldiers did your 4,000 rockets kill?

When an Arab country has GPS guided missiles and drones that actually work you will find out what happens to a REAL threat.

My advice...sell all your oil as quickly as possible and don't waste your money or invest in U S Bank paper. With any luck you won't be bothered by the West if you have nothing we want.

You do know that once your oil in the Mid East is gone you all will be back to camels and donkeys and the world will pay you no more attention than Africa.

I'm tired of the muslim victim dance.

Palestine was administered by Great Britain under the Mandate until forty six when Trans Jordan was granted independence. In one fell swoop, sovereignty in eighty percent of Palestine had been awarded to the Arabians. Israel was created by the United Nations by vote. The British Mandate had already been dissolved. The British Mandate CREATED Jordan with almost eighty percent of the land called Palestine. Why was an "Arabian Dynasty" given almost the entirety of the "Palestinian" land?

Should it all be taken back? They say take back Israel, but say nothing of all the other Arabian countries created by Empires. Not one Arabian country has been created by the Arabians. Simply incoming Empires partitioned and created countries so that the itinerant nomads (Arabians) had some centers to deal with.

On November forty seven the United Nations recommended that both a Jewish State and an Arabian State be created in the remainder of the Mandated territory west of the Jordan River, and that Jerusalem be internationalized. Even though this was dramatically favorable to the Arabian, the Jews accepted the proposal. The Arabians rejected it as they wanted it all.

They still do and once again, we defensively await their attack.
actually, 76%

Hey Shlomo, don't you live in Canada?? :cuckoo:

Ad hominem attacks will get you nowhere. Calling me names will not either. You hurt your case because others see that you are the bigot when you do this.

If you think this helps your cause, then I understand why you think that Hezbollah won their last...

What always makes me laugh about the ME is looking at a map of the place. You have these massive Muslim countries... and this little tiny strip of land that says 'Israel'. Yet that little tiny strip of land kicks the ass of everyone and anyone who dares take them on. The Israelis are the lions of the region.
Only because the United States supplies them with the latest weapons and massive amounts of money.

The day we stop our backing and support for the terrorist state of Israel.

It will no longer exist and the world will be at peace. :cool:

“Hezbollah’s greatest advantage against Israel in the next war against Israel”, according to Pentagon sources, including a 22 year veteran who maintains an office in Beirut, “is not seen in Washington as being based on just Hezbollah’s demonstrated ability to prevail on the battlefield against Israeli ground forces, withstanding potential days or weeks or months of carpet bombing and during hugely asymmetric conflicts. Rather, increasingly Hezbollah’s success against Israeli is being explained by its moral, political, popular, religious, psychological, culture that were enhanced by Hezbollah’s “Lebanonization” and growing acceptance by other sects while being dubbed by some at the Pentagon as now “the 8th greatest missile power in the World.”

Can Israel defeat Hezbollah? | Opinion Maker

Why do you need an opinion maker? Are you not smart enough to think independently? On the day that you demonstrate the ability to think for yourself, I'll take your opinion of the ME seriously... until then, not so much.

Peace in Islamic philosophy

The "root" of the word "Islam" in Arabic is SALAMA which is the origin of the words Peace & / or Submission, a submission to God and peace to all humanity. It is, thus, no wonder why the salutation in Islam is: "Al-Salamu Alaikum or Peace on You."

Muslim propagandists are nowadays making extraordinary efforts to change the image of Islam by reintroducing it to the Western society as a religion that calls for peace and rejects violence. One of the new theories that they are trying to sell is that the name of their religion Islam implies the meaning of 'Peace', which in Arabic is Salam. The grounds for their theory is that both words are derived from the same root in the Arabic language!

"Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the last day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and his apostle nor acknowledge the religion of truth of the people of the Book (the Jews and the Christians) until they pay the Jizya with willing submission and feel themselves subdued. Surat At-Tauba 9:29"

Peace in Islam is submission to Allah.

How Hezbollah Defeated Israel

Perhaps the most telling sign of Israel's military failure comes in counting the dead and wounded. Israel now claims that it killed about 400-500 Hezbollah fighters, while its own losses were significantly less. But a more precise accounting shows that Israeli and Hezbollah casualties were nearly even. It is impossible for Shi'ites (and Hezbollah) not to allow an honorable burial for its martyrs, so in this case it is simply a matter of counting funerals. Fewer than 180 funerals have been held for Hezbollah fighters--nearly equal to the number killed on the Israeli side. That number may be revised upward: our most recent information from Lebanon says the number of Shi'ite martyr funerals in the south can now be precisely tabulated at 184.

But by any accounting--whether in rockets, armored vehicles or numbers of dead and wounded--Hezbollah's fight against Israel must be accorded a decisive military and political victory. Even if it were otherwise (and it is clearly not), the full impact of Hezbollah's war with Israel over a period of 34 days in July and August has caused a political earthquake in the region.

Hezbollah's military defeat of Israel was decisive, but its political defeat of the United States--which unquestioningly sided with Israel during the conflict and refused to bring it to an end--was catastrophic and has had a lasting impact on US prestige in the region.

Alastair Crooke and Mark Perry: How Hezbollah Defeated Israel, Winning the Ground War

sounds to me like Israel 'defeated' itself. And frankly what would you expect Crooke and Perry to say? they have a web site to fund and books to sell.

Israel lost the propaganda war, that is certain.

There is expert opinion that would refute this treatise...

and this thread is exactly the reason that israel should never allow itself to be pressured not to decimate its enemy...

the loons take it as a sign of weakness. :cuckoo:
Yup. If even one terrorist walks away, they consider it a victory. :cuckoo:

it's like the whole black knight thing.
The really funny thing? When they do a prisoner trade of 1 Israeli for a hundred + Palestinians, they may as well be saying, "One of yours is worth a hundred of ours!" :lol:

they hate when israel beats their sorry butts...

so they lie and say it never happened.

:lol:

aendunjustjewoccuptation7ld.jpg

Only because the United States supplies them with the latest weapons and massive amounts of money.

Then who will the jihadis blame their failure on?

You morons can't exist without an enemy. You damn sure can't take responsibility for your own situation.

no. each time the israelis kicked their butts, the arabs were soviet armed and the U.S. refused to arm the israelis.

now, for whatever money and weapons israel gets from the u.s., the terrorists get money from the u.s., too... just to sit their butts at the negotiating table. they get a fortune from iran and get armed by iran, russia and china.

i'll also point out that turkey gets their weapons from israel, so we're not talking about israelis being unable to manufacture their own weapons.

so what are you talking about?

Last edited:

and the soviets?

uh what?

oh yea them....

It really doesn't matter if the Arabs lose a hundred times.

Cause all they have to do is win once.

And Israel is just a footnote in the history books. :cool:

Thanks for next months sig Sunni Man.

You never fail to show that you hurt your chosen cause rather than help it.

But I thought you said they were victorious and defeated Israel?

Yeah, right.

Forum List

Back