Hey

pknopp

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2019
People like for you to introduce yourself. I enjoy killing time by discussing current happenings. It also has made me learn new things. I was looking for a new chat board and this one looked interesting.

People like for you to introduce yourself. I enjoy killing time by discussing current happenings. It also has made me learn new things. I was looking for a new chat board and this one looked interesting.

Welcome!

upload_2019-7-22_13-33-24.png

Hey! 'Sup?

Welcome to USMB, pknopp. Hope you enjoy the boards. Just keep all your shots up to date on account of the ankle biting tendency. :D

Hi! Glad to have you; hope you enjoy yourself here.
I'll share my donuts with you.
upload_2019-7-22_15-24-7.png

Forum List

Back