Hey Y'all

Looks like Cutiepie's welcome thread was totally shat on.

Folks, I learned giving this person attention is exactly what he wants. There's no point responding to him. Just let him flail around a bit without any of us to call him out and in time he'll finally get bored.

Last edited:
well, I am finally here. I am cutiepie and I have been posting over at Hannity's. A good friend told me about this place so, I registered today.

4 days later and you haven't posted again.
Loser.

Just so Dougles is Clear on who Shat on what...

You are a Stain on the Internet, Headcase.

Nice Job Ignoring me, by the way... ;)

:)

peace...

Last edited:
well, I am finally here. I am cutiepie and I have been posting over at Hannity's. A good friend told me about this place so, I registered today.

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG it's you!... but it seems you just did a driveby. Oh well.

When I first joined in April, I posted very little, it was all new to me and I was surprised a little by all the flaming and name calling, I started really posting I think in July or august. Maybe she is very busy

Thank you. I am quite busy. I work 3 part time jobs and I am rarely home. I post when I have the time. When I am not working I am spending time with my husband and our son.

dang such love!!!! Thanks y'all for the warm welcome.

Oh to the person who asked what I am. I am a female and I am happily married to the most wonderful man in the world who is also my best friend. We have been together for 26 years.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat

Forum List

Back