Hey Snowflakes, This Is What A REAL Attack Looks Like:

Keep your head up tRumps butt.

While all you can do is totally ignore the incidents where tRumpbots and idiots attack people.
Even kill them at a rally.

You republicans pushed and goaded and taunted and threatened until people finally had enough and started responding in kind.

You've no-one to blame but yourselves.

Hate breeds hate, enjoy what you've grown.

Wow, nice attempt at "blaming the victim" there.

Sorry, but unless fighting words are used, there is never an excuse to turn words into violence.

Shame on you.
"Fighting words" have been used over and over from the *president* on down. A lot of folks have had enough.

Yea, it's Trump's fault every time a loony libtard gets violent.

That shit happens a lot in California. Citizens are mostly prohibited from carrying guns so liberals know they can attack. In Florida, liberal idiots know their opponents are armed and have to keep their hands to themselves.
That's because there are almost no such incidents. On the other hand, incidents where leftwing thugs attack Republicans are too numerous to count.

While all you can do is totally ignore the incidents where tRumpbots and idiots attack people.

Sorry, but unless fighting words are used, there is never an excuse to turn words into violence.

Shame on you.
"Fighting words" have been used over and over from the *president* on down. A lot of folks have had enough.

That shit happens a lot in California. Citizens are mostly prohibited from carrying guns so liberals know they can attack. In Florida, liberal idiots know their opponents are armed and have to keep their hands to themselves.
That's because there are almost no such incidents. On the other hand, incidents where leftwing thugs attack Republicans are too numerous to count.
Ironic.

He you stupid ignorant f*cking idiot.
Don't put your foolish and ignorant ideas on to what I said.
Learn to comprehend you two-bit pile of dogsh*t

You republicans pushed and goaded and taunted and threatened until people finally had enough and started responding in kind.

You've no-one to blame but yourselves.

Hate breeds hate, enjoy what you've grown.

Shame on you.

Hey asshole, I condemn ALL violence. You obviously support it.

No, ironic is not the right word, twit.
What I said was the truth.
That is the right word.Numb nuts.

Ironic.

Fake news my ill-informed friend.

And you fell for it, as usual.
Wrong. It was on video tape, moron.
Please post video of Hillary paying people to beat up tRumpkins.
Video: Clinton Camp Admits Paying Protesters to Incite Violence at Trump Rallies

"No, I’m saying that we have mentally ill people that we pay to do shit, make no mistake. Over the last twenty years. I’ve paid off a few homeless guys to do crazy stuff, and I’ve also made sure they had a hotel."

That is hardly proof of anything. it is ambiguous at best.
Nothing can ever be proved to the satisfaction of leftwing douchebags like you. You turds are still defending Michael Brown, even though a Grand Jury refused to indict the cop who had to shoot him to defend himself.

I have no idea who Michael Brown is and any police shooting, I look at the facts and make a INFORMED judgement. The fact is that nothing has been proven and Trump said he would pay the legal bills of anyone who beat up a protestor. That is unambiguous. Trump's campaign manager assaulted 2 people at Trump's rallies.

Wrong. It was on video tape, moron.
Please post video of Hillary paying people to beat up tRumpkins.
Video: Clinton Camp Admits Paying Protesters to Incite Violence at Trump Rallies

"No, I’m saying that we have mentally ill people that we pay to do shit, make no mistake. Over the last twenty years. I’ve paid off a few homeless guys to do crazy stuff, and I’ve also made sure they had a hotel."

That is hardly proof of anything. it is ambiguous at best.
Nothing can ever be proved to the satisfaction of leftwing douchebags like you. You turds are still defending Michael Brown, even though a Grand Jury refused to indict the cop who had to shoot him to defend himself.
They lack intelligence and insight! They are lemmings!

You are the stupid one as you are a Trump supporter. You people are like lemmings marching off a cliff.

So after 12 pages, we (still) have Smollett summing up / representing the Left, not only their false claims of being victims of 'right wing's / MAGA hat-wearing Trump supporters but overall liars as we'll in general, and on the other side we have yet again another very real case of violent liberal intolerance.

Great discussion...

A real attack occurred in Annapolis and a Jewish Community center. We have the Proud Boys. There is plenty of intolerance on the right as well.
The Proud Boys don't initiate violence, but they do defend themselves. It appears that you object to the victims of left wing violence defending themselves.

Someone knocked their hat off. That does not give them the right to beat someone to a pulp. That is not self-defense. That is a felony.

Wasn’t it Biden who threatened to take the POTUS out behind the woodshed and beat the shit outta him?

He is right. Trump is a little brat who needs a good spanking.
So you are an advocate for violence on the left and I knew you were! Stop whining!

I advocate for discipline. Trump is a spoiled child who needs to be disciplined. He incites violence against others and complains when others do it.
Bullshit! Go play your knockout game!

You are so much bullshit.

So after 12 pages, we (still) have Smollett summing up / representing the Left, not only their false claims of being victims of 'right wing's / MAGA hat-wearing Trump supporters but overall liars as we'll in general, and on the other side we have yet again another very real case of violent liberal intolerance.

Great discussion...

A real attack occurred in Annapolis and a Jewish Community center. We have the Proud Boys. There is plenty of intolerance on the right as well.
The Proud Boys don't initiate violence, but they do defend themselves. It appears that you object to the victims of left wing violence defending themselves.

Someone knocked their hat off. That does not give them the right to beat someone to a pulp. That is not self-defense. That is a felony.
Where is the evidence they beat anyone to a pulp?

Yes really!!!
No. Not really!

Another lie by a Trump supporter.
Every time your lips move you are lying!

You are a Trump supporter so by definition you are a liar.

2z8romg.jpg

That is your intelligence level huh.

Wasn’t it Biden who threatened to take the POTUS out behind the woodshed and beat the shit outta him?

So you are an advocate for violence on the left and I knew you were! Stop whining!

I advocate for discipline. Trump is a spoiled child who needs to be disciplined. He incites violence against others and complains when others do it.
In other words, you advocate violence. You're a thug.

I believe that conservatives agree that a spanking is sometimes required for a petulant child. This is about discipline and t5he fact Trump is a spoiled child.

What YOU think / feel does not matter here, snowflake. 'YOU' can exercise your Freedom of SPEECH / EXPRESSION all you want; however, you do not have the legal authority to trample 'MINE'...meaning you do NOT have the legal right to put 'YOUR' hands on another person. If you do, THAT is 'assault'.

Wearing a hat supporting the President of the United States - or advocating pretty much any opinion - is a Freedom of Speech / Expression. If someone walks up and knocks that hat off your head it is a PHYSICAL ASSAULT.

It is OBVIOUS that you are WRONG because the woman who knocked this man's hat off was Perp-Walked in handcuffs for assaulting the man in the hat.

I believe that conservatives agree that a spanking is sometimes required for a petulant child. This is about discipline and t5he fact Trump is a spoiled child.

Is this your attempt to justify all the snowflakes answering Hillary's call for increased violent intolerance?

And Joe Biden is a cowardly gas bag and his tough guy posturing fools no one. Probably not even apologists
for the violent criminal left like you.

Biden would beat Trump if he were the nominee and he is at least a grown up unlike Trump. The fact is that violent right wing violence has killed 1 in Charlottesville, 3 in a Jewish Community Center and kil,led 5 in a Annapolis news room. We also had the mail bombs and the Coast Guard member who had at least 3 people on his assassination list.

Obama's Weatherman friends and btw, the infanticide that the democrat Congress
has endorsed. In love with death...of others.

Forum List

Back