Hey Libertarians!

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
What do you think of this?

upload_2017-9-6_22-59-36.png

Yes. I agree. Generally, the current body of Islam lays out the religion as it was written in the beginning, and lets everyone choose. Convert or die is an outdated concept that only the fringe extremists promote. Islam is probably one of the most misunderstood religions on Earth.

Now, if Islam would just get rid of the radical militants and stop trying to enact Sharia Law, we would be just fine.

The more important point is....ALL RELIGION MUST FUCKING DIE!!!
:beer:

Islam may have parts that are theoretically "libertarian", but in actual practice, it is extremely authoritarian.

Last edited:
I don't know any libertarians who think beheading people or burning them alive is acceptable

As a libertarian, I absolutely support the rights of Muslim-Americans to practice Sharia Law, as consenting adults entering agreements with each other.

I think Muslim countries and judaeo-western countries right now have similar levels of freedom, just in different areas. There you don't curse God, here you don't don't curse black criminals, jews, homosexuals, tranies, illegal aliens, etc.

Islam may have parts that are theoretically "libertarian", but in actual practice, it is extremely authoritarian.

Kind of like how all of those Communist constitutions guaranteed certain "rights" that those in power ignored whenever they felt like it.

What do you think of this?

View attachment 147930

I haven't heard about many libertarians dropping homos off buildings, stoning adulterers, genitally mutilating little girls or killing their daughters for dating non-libertarians. Have you?
So you disagree with libertarianism.org?

Because you're a more reliable source on libertarian ideology?
4i6Ckte.gif

Yeah, the Muslim guy who wrote that sounds like a real expert on libertarianism.

Forum List

Back