Hey! Let's Play 'What is Your Favorite Hillary Quote?'

The same reason why the charges went nowhere - the stories were unbelievable and unprovable.
You didnt answer the question, doofus.

How did Hillary control the bimbos who accused Bill of raping them, what did she do, and why didnt Hillary believe them?

And if Hillary is to be believed now, how can you regard the claims as unbelievable and unprovable?

Remember, womyn dont lie about rape, right? Or are you calling Hillary a liar?

How long have you been a member of the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy?

Wow, you've been locked up too long. Hillary had no control over the trailer trash that made allegations against her husband. If the law had anything at all they would have gone after him just as they went after them over Whitewater and got nowhere.

Trailer trash with a cash agenda lie through their teeth, too bad the right wanted them so badly they couldn't see through it that's why they got their asses handed to them.

Actually, Hillary made sure that anyone that Bill "drop trou" sexually assaulted was introduced to some mean motherfuckers that worked for the Arkansas DPS to ensure that they kept their mouths shut. That was one of her many tasks. The fact that you would defend a sexual predator like Bill "drop trou" speaks volumes about you. I would LOVE to confront wee Willy not only about his rapist past but his cocaine protection racket and his signing off on military software to be given to the Chinese...oh, we would have a very delightful chat....same goes for Bush Sr and Bush Jr.

The same reason why the charges went nowhere - the stories were unbelievable and unprovable.

How did Hillary control the bimbos who accused Bill of raping them, what did she do, and why didnt Hillary believe them?

And if Hillary is to be believed now, how can you regard the claims as unbelievable and unprovable?

Wow, you've been locked up too long. Hillary had no control over the trailer trash that made allegations against her husband. If the law had anything at all they would have gone after him just as they went after them over Whitewater and got nowhere.

Trailer trash with a cash agenda lie through their teeth, too bad the right wanted them so badly they couldn't see through it that's why they got their asses handed to them.

Actually, Hillary made sure that anyone that Bill "drop trou" sexually assaulted was introduced to some mean motherfuckers that worked for the Arkansas DPS to ensure that they kept their mouths shut. That was one of her many tasks. The fact that you would defend a sexual predator like Bill "drop trou" speaks volumes about you. I would LOVE to confront wee Willy not only about his rapist past but his cocaine protection racket and his signing off on military software to be given to the Chinese...oh, we would have a very delightful chat....same goes for Bush Sr and Bush Jr.

Wow, you have as many conspiracies in your head as a Chinese menu. With no proof but your assertions, the only wanker here is yourself.

Wow, you have as many conspiracies in your head as a Chinese menu. With no proof but your assertions, the only wanker here is yourself.
You believe that Bill "drop trou" is just an innocent victim of opportunistic "trailer trash"....seems like the conspiracy theorist here is you. I know of what I speak as to where you are nothing but a leftard shill and one of the good little "sheeple". So glad that I am not like you.

You believe that Bill "drop trou" is just an innocent victim of opportunistic "trailer trash"....seems like the conspiracy theorist here is you. I know of what I speak as to where you are nothing but a leftard shill and one of the good little "sheeple". So glad that I am not like you.

What you "think" is more common in an insane asylum than here on a message board. Without a shred of proof to offer makes you the wackadoodle of the day.

What you "think" is more common in an insane asylum than here on a message board. Without a shred of proof to offer makes you the wackadoodle of the day.
What a bullshit lie, lol.

We still have the plain glaring FACT that Hillary has witnessed more sexual rape and harassment than most people do in her life and she never did one damned thing to help the victims so she could protect her husband.

She is a shameless liar, and her quotes make it plain that she is not mentally fit to be President, whether she has a dick or not.

Yeah, I understand....it sucks to have your preconceived notions of someone you looked up to and admired torn to shit right in front of your eyes...it's akin to the little boy confronting Shoeless Joe Jackson and uttering "Say it ain't so, Joe". It's time that you pulled up your "big boy" britches and realize some ugly truths about the people you see as your "leaders". They do not give a shit about your welfare whatsoever...nada, zilch. The Republic was stolen from us long before even your great grand parents were born.

We still have the plain glaring FACT that Hillary has witnessed more sexual rape and harassment than most people do in her life and she never did one damned thing to help the victims so she could protect her husband.

She is a shameless liar, and her quotes make it plain that she is not mentally fit to be President, whether she has a dick or not.

Since not even a single person was ever charged or even accused, I'd have to come to the conclusion that you and your friend are swimming in bullshit. You can make up whatever you want but to the rest of us who depend on the truth and facts it sure looks like you're both drowning in a sea of bullcrap and lies.

Since not even a single person was ever charged or even accused, I'd have to come to the conclusion that you and your friend are swimming in bullshit. You can make up whatever you want but to the rest of us who depend on the truth and facts it sure looks like you're both drowning in a sea of bullcrap and lies.
What do you call Paula Jones? An inconvenient Truth?

Bill settled out of court with her, so where there's smoke, there is a philandering PoS lurking for his next conquest.

Still no one has answered my question, 'What did Hillary Clinton engage in to do her 'bimbo eruption control'?

This nasty piece of crap woman, a power mongering black hearted hag who has not one drop of respect for the American people, her own husband or the men and women who put their lives on the line every day to protect her, this hag could have done almost anything, and the allegations of threats, state troopers harassment, all that goes under the rug because Hillary is about to be coronated and the Powers That Be think it's her turn because she has a vagina?

roflmao, this country is so fucked up..

The one with the 'dodging sniper bullets' is pretty damn funny. :lol:
But it is the whole cloth that is just hilarious.

"Why do I have to keep proving to people that I am not a liar?"

Maybe we should change that word to Hillaryous?

"I want you to do damage control over Bill's philandering. . . . Bill's going to be President of the United States. . . I want you to give me the names and addresses and phone numbers, and we can get them under control."
From the book "The Truth About Hillary: What She Knew, When She Knew It, and How Far She'll Go To Become President" by Edward Klein, p. 98 - 99

Now here is this supposed champion of womyn across the country, who now claims that a woman should never be doubted when she says she was raped, is collecting the personal information of Bill's accusers so she can do what to control them?

CUqwLy3WcAAeCQ2.jpg

Forum List

Back