Hey Lefties...Let’s ban liquor...Repeal the 21st and reinstate the 18th

About 500 people per year are killed by rifles.
About 80,000 people per year are killed by alcohol.
About 480,000 people per year are killed from smoking.

is there one big dist list that you all get these moronic talking points from?

geez, i thought this bullshit would stop when uncle ralph passed
All this hysteria because people are talking about banning assault rifles. Not all guns. Not most guns. In fact a very small number of guns who’s only purpose is to kill large quantities of people very quickly.

That is what this hysteria driven meltdown is about. Snowflakes.

Think of all the alcohol related deaths each and every year...think of all those dependent, good for nothing, lowlife alcoholics, think of the rapes related to alcohol, think about all the women getting their asses beat by drunk husbands and boyfriends....
COME ON....LETS DO THIS!

I would never vote for a Democrat who votes to ban scotch and bourbon.

All this hysteria because people are talking about banning assault rifles. Not all guns. Not most guns. In fact a very small number of guns who’s only purpose is to kill large quantities of people very quickly.

Negative
The “hysteria” stems from demands to compromise freedom, rights and the Constitution. You hate the Constitution, you wouldn’t understand.

Negative
The “hysteria” stems from demands to compromise freedom, rights and the Constitution. You hate the Constitution, you wouldn’t understand.
Owning an assault rifle isn’t a right just like owning a nuke isn’t. The are limits.

Negative
Owning an assault rifle isn’t a right just like owning a nuke isn’t. The are limits.

Link me to that in the Bill of Rights would you please?
Thanks in advance.

Negative

Thanks in advance.
You are right. I can’t find a single reference guaranteeing the right to an assault rifle or a nuke.

Negative

Thanks in advance.
You are right. I can’t find a single reference guaranteeing the right to an assault rifle or a nuke.

Awesome twist...it’s almost as if you’ve used it before.
Let’s get back to being adults....No link stating I can’t own an AR-15 though huh?

Negative

says the guy with a traitor for an avatar

:rofl:

General Robert E. Lee was an American badass....he wanted to save the lives of people in Africa forever. What an awesome dude...huh?

he was a thief, a traitor, a slave owner, a hypocrite and a really shitty military strategist

he never should have held command above battalion level, if that

you chose well :thup:

Negative

says the guy with a traitor for an avatar

:rofl:

General Robert E. Lee was an American badass....he wanted to save the lives of people in Africa forever. What an awesome dude...huh?

he was a thief, a traitor, a slave owner, a hypocrite and a really shitty military strategist

he never should have held command above battalion level, if that

you chose well :thup:

Awesome...thanks del.
If you disapprove I know I hit it out of the park.

BTW- Why are you so against saving dying Africans?

Doesn't surprise me that a fascist conservative wishes to do this. We're already the most imprisoned nation on earth so I guess why not become more like North Korea and ban everything...

Fuck

How is the OP not logical? Weren't there more violent crimes being committed when alcohol was prohibited? Weren't there more murders happening then?

He has a point. Same things with drugs: We might as well decriminalize everything: pot, cocaine, heroin,meth, why not? Then there won't be so many murders occurring because of illegal drugs.

Last edited:
Doesn't surprise me that a fascist conservative wishes to do this. We're already the most imprisoned nation on earth so I guess why not become more like North Korea and ban everything...

Fuck

How is the OP not logical? Weren't there more violent crimes being committed when alcohol was prohibited? Weren't there more murders happening then?

He has a point. Same things with drugs: We might as well decriminalize everything: pot, cocaine, heroin,meth, why not? Then there won't be so many murders occurring because of illegal drugs.

You can’t ask Matt to use logic.

Fuck

You can’t ask Matt to use logic.

I suppose you're right. It's pretty hard to formulate a logical decision when you were born without a brain, and only a stem.

Someone should start a Gofundme page for the poor bastard.

Many states had prohibition for over a decade before the Federal law, and many more maintained prohibition laws long after repeal of the Federal law, and with zero increases in murder rates or anything else, except of course increases in public drunkenness and domestic violence in states that went wet again. Murder rates were only high in the usual places, where immigrant communities, i.e. ethnic ghettoes, were the largest, where political corruption was rampant, and where organized crime was already a part of the social fabric. The arguments against it are just dishonest crap.ones. You alkies are no better than crackheads and junkies, really.

Think of all the alcohol related deaths each and every year...think of all those dependent, good for nothing, lowlife alcoholics, think of the rapes related to alcohol, think about all the women getting their asses beat by drunk husbands and boyfriends....
COME ON....LETS DO THIS!

Have you ever read one of those pesky things... you know, books?

Prohibition doesn't work.

Forum List

Back